anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
dassisi
Rookie
Rookie

anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research

Post by dassisi »

is there anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research for me, I will gladly pay any expenses incurred. please email me directly at emidassisi@hotmail.com
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research

Post by ptimber »

Thjere is a US citizen female who makes periodic trips to southern italy doing genealogical research for people. her website www.gentracer.com/newsletter/html will fill you in on her competence. you can e-mail her at gentrace@gentracer.com I have never used her services but we have become long time acquanitances. Peter
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

ptimber wrote:Thjere is a US citizen female who makes periodic trips to southern italy doing genealogical research for people. her website www.gentracer.com/newsletter/html will fill you in on her competence. you can e-mail her at gentrace@gentracer.com I have never used her services but we have become long time acquanitances. Peter
Dear Peter,

You bash anyone who offers Professional Genealogy Services and yet you recommend the woman you mentioned in your post. I don't understand! Also, you are supposed to be recommending people to the "Professional Genealogists" that Edmondo had gathered.

Have a good one.
Your Friend
Brujaojos
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

She does not ply her trade on genealogy forums and if you read her background you will see that she is up there with the big guys and upfront. her integrity is impeccable. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Postscript: The inquirer asked for some in Italy not the USA to conduct geenalogy...please read carefully. Peter