Riani Family in Fornaci di Barga

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Riani Family in Fornaci di Barga

Post by brendariani »

I understand you don't have time at the minute. I am most grateful for your help. Many thanks. Brenda
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

I understand you don't have time at the minute. I am most grateful for your help. Many thanks. Brenda
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Apologises for sending twice. I understand you don't have time to translate at the minute. The nformation you have given me is greatly appreciated. If you do get a chance if you could tell me what Assunta died from and date when Pietro remarried. Thank you very much.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Pietro remarried on Jan 14, 1901 and died on March 3, 1902.

Death of Pietro Riani #22
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... GCM?i=2283
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Thank you so much for this information
If you get a chance I would be grateful if you could translate for me and confirm,how he died and what age. Also where he died. Thanks so much gor your time and patience.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Also you mentioned you found a death record for Italiano in 1910? Many thanks
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

how he died: It is not written in the Act of death
what age: 55
where he died: in Barga, #108 Fornaci
you found a death record for Italiano in 1910: No, I searched but could not find it
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Thank you. No I know he died in Belfast 1961. I would like to check with the Lucca tribunal to see the details about hom beingbpresummed dead. Would you know how I would go about it? Thanks
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Is 108 Fornaci in Rome? Thanks
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Sorry just seen it's Barga. Would it have been a family home do you think? Would be great if it was still there? Thank you
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Would you know if Pietro and Rosa Ghiloni had any children?
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

The marriage between Pietro Riani, 53 yo, son of deceased Serafino and of deceased Diamante Luchini, widower of Assunta Magri, and Rosa Ghiloni, 32 yo, daughter of deceased Luigi and of deceased Costanza Arrighi, widow of Luigi Barsanti, was celebrated in the home of Pietro Riani, in Barga, via Provinciale n. 111 on the third floor, where the official has gone. This was requested on behalf of Pietro "il quale versa in pericolo di vita e intende contrarre matrimonio" (his life is endangered and he intends to marry).
In the Act of marriage it is also written that the newly-married couple has legitimated two children, recognizing them as their own. The first was born on 17 November 1898, was registered on 18 November with # 189 and the name Armida. The second on 25 May 1900, registered on May 25 with # 83 and named Mario.

Birth act of Armida, #189
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043811

Birth act of Mario, #83
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... BLLT?i=381
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Thank you for the information. What do you think it meant by "his life was endangered?" I take it the two children were Pietro's and Rosa's and were legitimised after marriage?
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Pietro was very ill, he feared to die. So he wanted to legitimize Rosa and sons Armida and Mario. He wasn't even able to subscribe to the Act.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

What does it mean he wasn't able to subscribe to the act? This is fantastic information
You have really helped our family learn about our family in Italy. We did not know any of the information you have provided and are truly grateful. Thank ypu again. Do you think any of the family are still living in Fornaci di Barga?