Birth records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
donald bertucci

Birth records

Post by donald bertucci »

I am trying to find a link to a website where I can search for birth records of my father, Bruno Bertucci, born on 12/6/1898 in Simbario, Italy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

don bertucci
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Birth records

Post by PippoM »

Here are records available at FamilySearch for Simbario:

https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library

Unfortunately, I can't find births of 1898. If you look more carefully, maybe you can find them (from image 2800 on).
Bertucci seems to be a very common surname there...I found one Bruno Bertucci born on Jun 18th, 1899, but there's another one born on the same year...

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=727683

Do you know Bruno's parents' names?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Garretjacob
Location: Tower Bridge Business Centre, 46-48 E Smithfield, Whitechapel, London E1W 1AW, UK

Post by Garretjacob »

Birth certificates are what is known as vital records. Imperative methods about existence and passing. So birth certificates and death certificates are normally kept up at a city and county level, contingent upon the size of the purview (city or area.
zacherykessler

Post by zacherykessler »

I think you are, high notes or sow. Warm low voice, let me listen.7 notes in music, from map to si. What do you think, this love is free ..
hole ioI think you are, high notes or sow. Warm low voice, let me listen.7 notes in music, from map to si. What do you think, this love is free .. skribbl io