Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo, Australia

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
ppaganoni

Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo, Australia

Post by ppaganoni »

To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't like putting my credit card details over the net. I don't want to pay a completely anonymous entity to possibly repeat research, or charge four times the going rate for birth/marriage certificates. Am I being unrealistic??

Certainly I'm not having any luck finding a local genealogist who is interested in Italian Research. I am trying to fill in a few gaps before my parents 50th wedding aniversary in Sept. Any tips or pointers would be great. I have a genealogy page with family tree maker. Also when it comes to searching the net the U.S. pages seem to refer to mostly American info and any seriously Italian sites don't have much in the way of translation pages. I would really appreciate a long list of suggestions to plough thru.

My second preference is to try one of the American groups of genealogists but how do I confirm their credentials??

Beginer Searching Ancesters
Paganoni, Moiola, Scieghi, Pizzini, Tavasci.
From Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo.