Looking for family-Stellato, Albarelli, and Bodnar

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
wonderwoman

Looking for family-Stellato, Albarelli, and Bodnar

Post by wonderwoman » 23 Apr 2007, 02:33

I'm looking for a deeper connection within the stellato Albarelli family. The Stellato's and Albarelli's married many times. My family came to Bethlehem, PA USA around 1900s. I have found alot of Ellis Island records. But the one person I seem to be missing information on is my g-g-grandfather Giovanni John Stellato B: 1895, his brother was Eugenio Stellato. Does any of these names sounds familiar. :D

rosebudd

Re: Looking for family-Stellato, Albarelli, and Bodnar

Post by rosebudd » 15 Feb 2017, 23:21

Hello,
I know your post is old, but I am doing research on my family. They settled in Burlington Vermont, early 1900's. My great grandfather was Joseph Stellato and he married Rosaria Albarelli. They lived on Cherry Street in Burlington. I think Joseph came here with brothers Louis and Eugenio. The Albarelli families mentioned Catherine, Henry and Mike, Madeline, Mary, Ernie, Louis and Lillian. My grandmother was Genevieve Stellato Bizzarro. Aunt Madeline Albarelli was her first cousin. She had a daughter Kay and sons Joseph and Leonard. They lived in Troy, New York. I remember relatives from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (maybe Mike). Do any of these names sound familiar to you? It has been very difficult trying to put all the pieces together.