Address for "Stato Civile" in "Licata"

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
runningoat5

Address for "Stato Civile" in "Licata"

Post by runningoat5 »

I used a letter generator and it gave me an address that seemed a bit vague. Perhaps it will work the same way as letters sent to "Santa Claus" or "The President" but I wanted to make sure:

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Licata
SIC LICATA AG
ITALY

Is there a place where I can find a listing of address for these offices for future document requests that I make?

Thanks!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Address for "Stato Civile" in "Licata&quo

Post by PeterTimber »

THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS BUT THE EASIEST IS TO GO TO WWW.PAGINEBIANCHE.IT (TELEPHONE DIRECTORY AND PUT IN uFFICO DI sTATO cIVILE INTHE FIRST LINE AND THE COMUNE NAME(TOWN NAME) IN THE THIRD LINE AND THEN CLICK CERCA FOR THE COMPLETE ADDRESS.

IN THE EVENT THAT THIS IS NOT OPERATIVE GO TO WWW.COMUNI.IT AND PUT IN THE NAME OF THE TOWN AND YOU CAN PICK OUT THE POSTAL ZIP CODE AND THE PROVINCE USUALLY IN PARENTHESIS. =Peter=
~Peter~
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Running Goat I just recalled that the www.paginebianche.it can be finicky some times so I wanted to let you know that the more certain and even more easy way to go about addressing ANY letter to Licata or any other "comune"(town) in Italy is to go to www.mangeruca.com or the other website I mentioned www.comuni.it. The mangeruca site is in english as well as Italian. =Peter=
runningoat5

Post by runningoat5 »

Got it! Thanks so much.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Gondar
92027 Licata (AG)
Italy
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Thanks Livio for the information but I work from the point of view of teaching a man to fish so he can feed himself and thats why i left it out but it was very kind of you to assist.=Peter=