Crispano (NA) Looking to hire a researcher

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Crispano (NA) Looking to hire a researcher

Post by JamesBianco » 26 Jan 2008, 11:44

I realize I may be chasing the impossible (given the reluctance of so many priests to allow access to their records), but I still would like to try. I need to hire a researcher who will attempt to obtain a Church baptism and marriage record which took place in Crispano (Provincia di Napoli).

My ancestor Francesco Maisto was born in Crispano in (roughly) 1801 the son of Domenico Maisto & Grazia.

I have recently discovered I had a photograph of his daughter Grazia (I thought she was someone else in the family until about a month ago when her true identity became obvious)

[align=center]Maria Grazia Maisto (Born 2 January 1827 Crispano)[/align]

Does anyone know of a researcher in the Naples area who would be willing to undertake this possibly futile project?

Thank You

Jim

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Crispano (NA) Looking to hire a researcher

Post by Italysearcher » 27 Jan 2008, 19:24

Try Joe De Simone, you can find him at www.genealogypro.com. I have recommended him to several people who have all been satisfied. He is American born. Tell him HI from Ann Tatangelo please.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Re: Crispano (NA) Looking to hire a researcher

Post by JamesBianco » 28 Jan 2008, 01:51

Thank You so much for that contact, I will definitely try and contact him.

I really appreciate your help, I was at a loss!

Jim

*addition*

I just emailed him to see if this project is possible. His fees are very reasonable! Keep your fingers crossed for me!