Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
TuttaBella

Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir

Post by TuttaBella »

I hope this isn't against the rules...

I have just published my first book entitled Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir, and it is now available on Amazon.com or through my author website at Dreaming of Sicily

I am a second generation Sicilian-American and had the wonderful opportunity to visit Sicily in 1996 and 6 times thereafter. I went to my grandparent's hometown of Santa Elisabetta in Agrigento Province and was so very lucky to find my grandfather's 92 year old sister and two of my grandmother's nieces.

The book is beautifully illustrated with 39 watercolor paintings by my friend, Kathleen Citrolo Gwinnett, also a second generation Sicilian-American who has traveled extensively in Bella Sicilia!

My husband and I also traveled to many Sicilian towns and the book is chock full of hilarious stories that will make you laugh and some poignant stories that will make you cry.

We just celebrated my Aunt Josephine's 80th birthday party last Saturday, and I was so happy to present her with the book, as it is dedicated to her and her mother, my Grandma Carmela.

I hope you will visit my Dreaming of Sicily website and read some excerpts from the book.

Tante grazie!

TuttaBella
TuttaBella

Re: Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir

Post by TuttaBella »

Wow! Tante Grazie to everyone who has read my post and visited my author website!

I would love to know what you think of my website -- so if you are interested, please reply to this message with your thoughts.

I appreciate your feedback!

Ciao!
antusani

Re: Dreaming of Sicily ~ A Travel Memoir

Post by antusani »

Thank you for your post about your new book! I read every Sicilian travel memoir/journal that I can get my hands on! I look forward to reading your book.

Sincerely,

antusani