Italian birth certificates or extracts of birth

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Italian birth certificates or extracts of birth

Post by senior »

After the death of her mother, my friend came across all the paperwork generated when her parents adopted her. My friend just found out what her name was in Italy for the first two years of her life. She now wants to obtain her Italian birth certificate, mainly out of curiosity. She was born in Torino in 1965. Is anyone familiar with the procedure? Can this even be done? With her level of curiosity, I think she should try for an extract of birth. Is there a translatable form letter for the request of your own birth certificate? She has been a U.S. citizen since 1973.

Thanks to all,
Senior
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Italian birth certificates or extracts of birth

Post by adelfio »

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di NAME OF BIRTH CHILD

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei madre e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei madre provennero da Torino. Vorrei sapere di più di madre miei antenati .
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome: NAME OF BIRTH CHILD
Luogo di nascita: Torino
Data di nascita: 1965
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

SUBJECT: photo request a full copy of the birth certificate or the complete extract of the birth of NAME OF CHILD BIRTH

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
My name is YOURNAME I'm doing a search on my mother and I need information from your records. My mother came from Turin. I would like to know more about my mother's ancestors.
Thank you in advance you want to communicate the costs of reproduction and postal expenses for the birth certificates of these people:
Full name: NAME OF CHILD BIRTH
Place of birth: Turin
Date of birth: 1965
If you do not have registers, where you can provide the address of where records can be found?
While waiting for his answer I send cordial greetings.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

Adelfio, thanks so much for your help! I have another question or two. I'm unsure of where to mail this letter. Does this get sent to the Anagrafe of Torino? Can you tell me how to find the correct address?
Thanks again for all of your time and help,

Senior
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Try the email
email: info.anagrafe@comune.torino.it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

Thanks Marty

Pete
senior