Recording a delayed birth record

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 16:30

Recording a delayed birth record

Post by luigirosa1 » 12 Mar 2015, 16:48

Dual citizenship application
I am trying to record my fathers birth record in Hudson County NJ, can anyone tell me what type of lawyer do I use?
I have a photo copy of the original, but Union City and State of NJ can not find the original and will not use my copy to record it.
I was told to hire an attorney, but no one can tell me what type

mille gratzie

Thank you for your help

luigi rosa

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests