Happy Thanksgiving

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
triciahawes1916
Veteran
Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by triciahawes1916 »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the researchers and translators out there who help everyone finding their ancestors.

Wishing every one of you peace and happiness!

triciahawes1916
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by erudita74 »

Belated Happy Thanksgiving, Tricia. There's a lot of volunteers on the forum from other parts of the world who do not celebrate our "turkey" day.
Erudita
triciahawes1916
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by triciahawes1916 »

Erudita, Our daughter who hates to cook and does not eat meat fixed our entire dinner. When she told me she bought gloves to take the giblets and neck out, I had a good laugh. I wished I had a camera. I am sure it was funny. She did a fantastic job. The turkey was moist and she made mashed potatoes, corn casserole, green bean casserole, stuffing, canned cranberries (I made home made cranberries for my husband because he does not like canned cranberries and crescent rolls. She baked a cherry crumble pie and pumpkin pie. It was nice not having to fix the holiday dinner. My brother and sister who do not cook and are not married, and a friend of my daughter were guests. A very nice day and the weather was sunny and 60 in Jamesport, Missouri. Loved it!

Tricia
patriciahawes1948@gmail.com