Steve Morse site

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
ally
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Steve Morse site

Post by ally »

Maria,

These are great ideas. I only heard about the one with the tea bags. Tried that, but the somewhat burnt edges sound much nicer. Gonna try!

Thanks for your helpful hints!!!!

I just finished looking over the sheets Trish sent me. I did not realize how many Santacatterinas there were in Schio. Only problem is I don't know any other direct line other then my gg gramps Antonio. May have to have Trish find out other family for me.

I am having her obtain his birth, his wifes birth and their marriage for now.
Then after the summer, may need a fuller scope of this man.

She also printed out, which shows how wonderful she is a copy of all the births,deaths for the years she looked for me. What a gal, her service is the best by far.

Have a good day!!!!

Ally
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Steve Morse site

Post by brujaojos »

ally wrote:Maria,

These are great ideas. I only heard about the one with the tea bags. Tried that, but the somewhat burnt edges sound much nicer. Gonna try!

Thanks for your helpful hints!!!!

I just finished looking over the sheets Trish sent me. I did not realize how many Santacatterinas there were in Schio. Only problem is I don't know any other direct line other then my gg gramps Antonio. May have to have Trish find out other family for me.

I am having her obtain his birth, his wifes birth and their marriage for now.
Then after the summer, may need a fuller scope of this man.

She also printed out, which shows how wonderful she is a copy of all the births,deaths for the years she looked for me. What a gal, her service is the best by far.

Have a good day!!!!

Ally
Hi Ally,

Thank you for the kind words!!!:) I thought you would like the Excel Spreadsheets with all the Birth, Marriage, and Death information of the Santacatternina surname. Who knows, we might find out that you have more relatives than you originally thought.

I'll let you know when the other films come in. And I will email you with the other information you requested.

Thanks again for using my services.
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum