Search found 83 matches

by wisemonkey
04 Mar 2017, 16:57
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help Translating Marriage Records
Replies: 1
Views: 630

Help Translating Marriage Records

If anyone can help translate the attached marriage records for Benaimino Rainier and Emmanuela Rossi it would be much appreciated. I am looking for the actual date of marriage, their ages and their parents names and ages.
by wisemonkey
04 Feb 2017, 21:47
Topic: Help Translating Birth Record for Maria Rainieri
Replies: 2
Views: 506

Help Translating Birth Record for Maria Rainieri

Can anyone also assist with translating Birth Record for Maria Rainieri? Many thanks in advance for any assistance.
by wisemonkey
04 Feb 2017, 21:02
Topic: Help Translating Birth Record for Antonio Intondi
Views: 662

Help Translating Birth Record for Antonio Intondi

Wondering if someone would be able to assist translating the attached Atti di Nascita for Antonio Intondi? It would be much appreciated.
by wisemonkey
03 Sep 2016, 19:02
Topic: Help Translating Street Name
Replies: 3
Views: 978

Help Translating Street Name

Hello-can someone please help with the translation of the street name on the attached birth record for Francesco Ricci? A relative will be visiting Scala Coeli this month and I would like to help make the trip as meaningful as possible. Thank you in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated as always!
by wisemonkey
07 Mar 2016, 14:50
Topic: Help translatiing
Replies: 1
Views: 977

Help translatiing

Can someone please translate the following sentence for me? It is the response I received from the Diocese of Rossano today via email. Gent. Sig. non posso aiutarla perché nell\'archivio storico della diocesi i documenti delle parrocchie non ci sono. mi dispiace. I believe it says, to parapharse: ca...
by wisemonkey
28 Feb 2016, 20:33
Topic: Help Translating Document
Views: 927

Re: Help Translating Document

On second thought, can anyone tell me if the document states a year and date for the death of Saverio?
Thanks again.
by wisemonkey
28 Feb 2016, 18:13

Re: Help Translating Document

I apologize and should have looked closer at my previous posts. I asked for and received assistance translating this document on 7/16/15. So sorry, I am just grasping at straws now because I so want to find more records/clues to my ancestors. I received an email today from Il Circolo Calabrese at th...
by wisemonkey
28 Feb 2016, 17:59

Help Translating Document

Can anyone please help me translate the attached document? It would really be appreciated as I have reached a research wall. This document is the end of the paper trail that I can find for my father's ancestors. I have contacted the parish priest in Scala Coeli, Cosenza. Calabria and unfortunately, ...
by wisemonkey
26 Sep 2015, 20:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Professional Genealogist Records Search Request
Replies: 14
Views: 4915

Professional Genealogist Records Search Request

I am curious to know what it would cost or if it is even possible to have a professional genealogist do a search for my 4 times great grandparents and their parents in Scala Coeli, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy? He died in 1795 I do not have their birth dates. I've been researching on my own for the past...
by wisemonkey
12 Sep 2015, 18:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Letter to parish priest
Replies: 23
Views: 12428

Re: Letter to parish priest

I heard back from the parish priest in Scala Coeli. He reviewed all the ledgers currently held in the church in Scala and was not able to find the information for the records prior to 1800 and stated that period of time no longer exists on a local basis. I am in need of advice as to where to continu...
by wisemonkey
12 Sep 2015, 17:13
Topic: Help Translating Doctor's Note
Views: 1274

Re: Help Translating Doctor's Note

Thank you so much for the translation!
by wisemonkey
09 Sep 2015, 15:01
Topic: Help Translating Doctor's Note
Views: 1274

Help Translating Doctor's Note

I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me translate a doctor's note.
Thank you in advance.