Search found 5 matches

by Qiuitaly
08 Jul 2006, 05:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family in Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 7
Views: 5106

Re: Family in Ascoli Piceno

:P grazie molto! I have saved the address to my records. Thank you again as I was having difficulty navigating their site.
by Qiuitaly
06 Jul 2006, 09:57
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Thank you Edmondo
Replies: 17
Views: 18957

Re: Thank you Edmondo

Though I'm kind of new here, I just had to stop by and say "Thank you" to all who made it possible to have this nice forum.
Another good site for image hosting is Photobucket. I get no credit for saying that, lol. It's just been a good site for me as well.
Thanks again!
by Qiuitaly
06 Jul 2006, 08:55

Thank you Riccardo. You've been very kind. I have intentions on writing in Italian because I understand they respond better to requests in Italian language. I hope I learn enough to give back to this community as much as you've helped so far. I've not had any success in finding an address in Offida ...
by Qiuitaly
05 Jul 2006, 23:26

Hi Riccardo:

Thank you for your reply. I will look into doing that as well, sending for his Birth Certificate. I hope it works out because I only have his mother's name, not his father's. Thank you again.
by Qiuitaly
05 Jul 2006, 12:57

Family in Ascoli Piceno

Greets to All: I'm fairly new to Italian Geneology. I'm trying to locate an obituary for one who passed away approximately 3 years ago. The question I have is: Do I write to the Town Officals, a local newspaper, Archdiosese or the library for the copy of the obituary since their death is more recent...