Search found 5 matches

by Samish
30 Mar 2007, 11:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Demasi/Dimasi, Franceso
Replies: 8
Views: 11763

Re: Demasi/Dimasi, Franceso

I have still had not luck. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
by Samish
08 Dec 2006, 12:23

Hi, Suanj I am quite interested in your finding of Ilario Dimasi. You also say that a Francesco came to Australia with his mother and sister 1959. Was it his first visit to Australia in 1959, if this is so, then obviously this could not be the person I am looking for but if he arrived at an early ti...
by Samish
07 Dec 2006, 22:45

Hi. My grandmother and Francesco never got married. My grandmother was 16 when she had my mother. Apprently Francesco was 19. They were very young and after my mother was born their relationship ended. His name was not put on my mother's birth certificate. The only other thing I think could help is ...
by Samish
07 Dec 2006, 11:49

Hi Suanj, thanks for your quick reply. I really don't have much to go on. Are you able to provide me with any other sites or good forums or any other information which could help me with my search. What documents am I able to obtain and where can I obtain them. Any information that you think could h...
by Samish
06 Dec 2006, 12:31

Demasi/Dimasi, Franceso

I am trying to locate my grandfather, Francesco Demasi. He would have been born around 1940. The last name could also be spelt Dimasi. He came to Australia with his father in the late 1950's from Southern Italy. In 1958 he resided in Wollongong and he and his father opened a fruit shop in the Port K...