Search found 8 matches

by oldcottonpicker
20 Jul 2007, 16:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Can you help me?
Replies: 13
Views: 9251

Re: Can you help me?

I just wanted to come back and let you all know I appreicate the help that you gave me much much. After a bit over 40 years I am not in contact with Linda d'Eustachio. She found a message I left on the net with a link to the one of the 3 blogs that I had set up with hopes of finding her. A couple of...
by oldcottonpicker
22 Jun 2007, 01:43

I'm amazed, the 1st post I made under this topic, if one searches Google for Linda d'Eustachio, it comes up on the very 1st page. I'm very impressed. There just might be hope that her and or a family member of a friend will come upon this. I'm surely glad I found your message board, that's for sure.
by oldcottonpicker
21 Jun 2007, 14:53

Thank you suanj. In the early hours of this morning I found a messaged board for the home town for who I think to be Linda's sister. I got two responses, one sound's just a bit promising. Of course I want hold my breath, at least not quite yet. With the inter-net age, if you know someone's home town...
by oldcottonpicker
20 Jun 2007, 22:13

I found an obituary listing in New Jersey that just might be Linda's father, if so she has an older sister who is listed in classmates.com. According to the obituary Linda married a Volk of Ontario, Canada and was living there in 2002. I've searched for Linda Volk but come up empty handed. I did fin...
by oldcottonpicker
19 Jun 2007, 03:43

I've searched the net, I have not been able to come up with nothing on Siena College, Memphis, TN. Except for a couple of people who has it listed on a profile, and just its name and that it closed some where around 1970- to 72 is all I come up with on th net. Do you know where I would need to look ...
by oldcottonpicker
18 Jun 2007, 22:18

Thank You Suanj, I do appreciate your help. I'll leave you know if I come up with something.

Here sometime back thru the internet, I found an airman I served with in the 60's.

The world wide web is pretty good for such searches, and I have found many people such as you who are extermly helpful.
by oldcottonpicker
17 Jun 2007, 19:05

In Italy exist: -TACCHIO -DI TACCHIO ( with space) -STACCHIO -D'EUSTACCHIO (2 C) -D'EUSTACHIO (1 C) hoping helpful.. regards, suanj Suanj, Thanks so much, I really appreciate this help you have given me. This one looks kind of familiar, D'EUSTACCHIO , D'EUSTACHIO . The ' sure seems to be bringing b...
by oldcottonpicker
17 Jun 2007, 04:21

Can you help me?

40 years ago I dated a young Italian woman who was from NJ attending college in Memphis. Recently I came across picture of her, I can't help but wonder where she is today. She spoke of becoming a nun, I often wonder if she did. That really scared me, for I was getting so close to her. I did not know...