30 Jul 2011, 19:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cura, bertani, seghini, bertorelli
Replies: 16
Views: 15102

Re: cura, bertani, seghini, bertorelli

Hi
I hope this helps someone.

I have recently discovered Maria Antonia Cura's death was registered on 16 Dec 1954 aged 68 as Maria Seghini. She is Buried at Cowpen Cemetary in Blyth , Northumberland.

She was married Allesandro Seghini.
by Daisymay69
04 Aug 2009, 18:08

Hi lazzaro must be a pretty common italian name. I was looking for the connection between Beniamino Bertorelli and the Bertorelli family (Lazzarro beign the head of this family) who own the Bertorelli's restaurants in London . Beniamino used to send his son Armando to the London Charlotte Street res...
by Daisymay69
26 Apr 2008, 14:52

:o - Interesting.
I've just looked in google maps and for those who might want to look further back along the Bertorelli tree, Bergazzi where Lazzaro's family came from is just less than a quarter of a mile away from a village /town called Bertorella.
by Daisymay69
26 Apr 2008, 14:12

thanks, i'll have a look at genes reunited. by the way geography's not my strong point where is this region. is this near rome ?
by Daisymay69
06 Apr 2008, 08:36

:roll:
Thanks for that info. It's really interesting but I'm non the wiser in terms of lazzarro and Beniamino's relationship. Were they brothers or cousins etc. Could be that I need to look further back perhaps in Italy- Were they on the same ship coming over from Italy? How would I find that out?
by Daisymay69
30 Mar 2008, 10:34

:roll: Hi I'm trying to find out how Beniamino Bertorelli and Lazzarro ( who came to London in the early 1900s) were related. Beniamino's son Armando ( my husbands grandpa) used to spend alot of his time at the Charlotte Street restaurant with Lazzarro's sons. I don't know whether they were Armando'...