Search found 5 matches

by DirtyJerzDiorio
06 Apr 2008, 00:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Diorio family search question
Replies: 18
Views: 19982

Re: Diorio family search question

crazy stuff!! so im guessing it has to be a definite that my family is from Torre de nochelle. And that my great grandma was called carmela and carmina for some reason. But on that website it has the census of the entire town and now just connecting the brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles sort of th...
by DirtyJerzDiorio
05 Apr 2008, 16:19

I am kind of confused about Carmela coming to america a few different times. I also thought that Carmine and Carmela were married in Italy, but the one record says they were married in Manhattan which doesnt make sense because I thought that Carmine didnt come over until after that date. With all th...
by DirtyJerzDiorio
05 Apr 2008, 16:19

thank you everyone for helping so much!
by DirtyJerzDiorio
04 Apr 2008, 16:06

My Grandfather was Julius Diorio. He was bon in New York, NY on March 21, 1924 and died April 27, 1974. He was married to Catherine Cibulski and I believe they got married in Manhattan. All of the brothers were born in Italy expect Julius and George, whos birthday was September 9, 1919 and he marrie...
by DirtyJerzDiorio
04 Apr 2008, 05:40

Diorio family search question

I am trying to look up anything I can about my great grandfather Carmine D'Orio. He had seven sons: Alessio, Joe, John, George, Julius, Pete, and Carl. He got married to Carmela Colella while in Italy. My dad says they were from naples, and we had soup kitchens to help feed the poor. I have no clue ...