Search found 4 matches

by lindad
08 Oct 2008, 21:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: perrrozzi family
Replies: 7
Views: 5872

Re: perrrozzi family

hi peter,misbris, thanks for the link some are useful marriages that i have tagged but the one i am after still a mystery as you can tell i am not used to this ,maybe a e-mail to the local papers where i think it might be ie naples but first i will try and dig the son-in-laws memory a bit more thank...
by lindad
08 Oct 2008, 17:31

Dear Lindad go to www.findmypast.com which is a paying site and just do a name check (free) for Perrozzi and then select marriages (only 9) and one of them is listed as Nicole in Enflield, if so marriage records canbe obtained thru www. BMD site. =Peter= hi peter, just tried it but it asked me to p...
by lindad
08 Oct 2008, 15:14

Welcome to the Forum :D ! Italian records are kept at the local comune level. Do you happen to know where they were from? vj hi vj, not sure but naples was mentioned some time ago by a family member their son michael born 1916 ended up in sheffield south yorkshire england(where i am) but his parent...
by lindad
07 Oct 2008, 21:14

perrrozzi family

hi everyone, new to this forum so if i make mistakes my apologies first i am trying to find a marriage /birth/death in italy of cyprioni perrozzi b. circa 1890 to nicolina ? do not know where these are the gt grandparents of my son-in-law can anyone point in the right direction please lindad