Search found 151 matches

by gemellua
13 Sep 2014, 17:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vivenzio and Massimiano
Replies: 19
Views: 3826

Re: Vivenzio and Massimiano

I was told that if I want certified copies of the birth records, I need to send a stamped return envelope to Paduli. Can I obtain this through my local Post Office? Or is there an on-line site I can buy them from? Could I purchase an international check or money order from the PO or a bank? I though...
by gemellua
13 Sep 2014, 17:01

Livio - Much thanks for the speedy reply! 8)
by gemellua
13 Sep 2014, 16:36

Thank you Livio and PippoM ! :D Would it be possible for you to also tell me in Agostino's record - regarding his mother - Signoriello Filmoena, his wife, a peasant ......(what is written after this?) and In the above, and this act were present such testimony by DeLesu Raffaele of thirty-eight years...
by gemellua
12 Sep 2014, 02:53

Received the vital records for Agostino and Agata :D Need help translating. Is Vincenzo's occupation listed as a farm hand/laborer? What is the surname of Vincenzo's wife Filomena? Is it Signoiello? Is her age listed? What are the occupations of the two witnesses? Regarding Agata Massimiano - What i...
by gemellua
18 Aug 2014, 05:27
Topic: looking for maiden name of my grandmother
Replies: 9
Views: 3606

Re: looking for maiden name of my grandmother

Hopefully the grandmother lived long enough to obtain a ss number. Good luck in your research.
by gemellua
17 Aug 2014, 00:04
Topic: looking for maiden name of my grandmother
Replies: 9
Views: 3606

Re: looking for maiden name of my grandmother

Hi: Why don't you request a copy of your grandmother's NY death certificate? It will list both her parents names.
by gemellua
27 Jul 2014, 19:49

Sorry Marty for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the clarification! :)
by gemellua
26 Jul 2014, 05:12

Thank you Donna! Marty - Do you know if what is listed on FHL as - Benevento, Benevento, Civil Registration (Comune), 1861-1929 - for Paduli? https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1482870 I checked this film for the years 1879 and 1883 (also 2 yeas before and after). I could not find vital reco...
by gemellua
26 Jul 2014, 01:30

Marty - Thank you!
by gemellua
25 Jul 2014, 02:02

Vivenzio and Massimiano

Is anyone researching the town of Paduli, province Benevento, region Campania? I would like to know the birth dates and parents names of the following relatives: Agostino Vivenzio (b: abt 1879) and Agata Massimiano (b: abt 1885) Ellis Island Arrival Info - Agostino - Feb 20, 1901 http://www.ellisisl...
by gemellua
19 Jul 2014, 20:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help finding arrival info - Palmigiano
Replies: 7
Views: 1925

Re: Need help finding arrival info - Palmigiano

Thank you very much Marcello for the extra information! Does anyone have an arrival manifest for Tommaso? I've tried the different surname spelling combos, but still cannot find him.
by gemellua
17 Jul 2014, 17:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need help finding arrival info - Palmigiano
Replies: 7
Views: 1925

Need help finding arrival info - Palmigiano

Helping a friend find info on their Palmigiano family from Palermo. I have found the 1906 Ellis Island arrival info for their ggrandparents Antonino and Giuseppa and her grandmother Giuseppa. My friend cannot confirm the maiden name of her ggrandmother. Looking at the record, I am guessing her ggran...
by gemellua
01 Dec 2013, 05:17
Topic: Need Help Find Obit
Replies: 3
Views: 1174

Re: Need Help Find Obit

A BIG THANK YOU Erudita!! You found the obit! I knew one of you amazing people here on the mb would help me. :)
by gemellua
29 Nov 2013, 19:57
Topic: Need Help Find Obit
Views: 1174

Need Help Find Obit

Hi: Hoping someone can help me out. I recently lost all my family history info, so I am starting from scratch. :( Earlier in the year I had found the obit of a cousin. If I recall correctly she was living in NJ or NY and died either in Mar of this year or 2012. Her maiden name was Antonia Faso. I ca...
by gemellua
10 May 2013, 20:26
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with name and cause of death
Views: 1092

Re: Help with name and cause of death

Thanks Erudita - you're fantastic!