by lizziebeth
07 Nov 2011, 15:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giannotti/Baldacci Barga Lucca Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 12445

Re: Giannotti/Baldacci Barga Lucca Italy

Hi

I have now traced my Baldacci line back to 1600's. I have no Vito in my direct line. Do you know his fathers name?
by lizziebeth
27 Jan 2009, 16:50

Thanks for the reply. I too thought my g g g was Antonio Baldacci baptised March 1825 in Barga. I have copy his baptism record but I have not as yet found his marriage, death or any children records or any records relating to his parentys siblings etc. The married twice might be significant. I don't...
by lizziebeth
20 Nov 2008, 13:59

Thanks to both of you for the very useful info. The sample letters are great - I'll be trying them. There are a few likely looking people in the pagesbianche. I have contacted Barga Research Group about joining too. I've put what I know to date on a public tree on www.ancestry.com - Eliz Giannotti F...
by lizziebeth
13 Nov 2008, 11:13

Giannotti/Baldacci Barga Lucca Italy

Hi I'm new to thisso bear with me please. My Grandfather was Antonio Giannotti from Barga born in 1878 came to UK around 1900. Died in Wales in 1955. He married my grandmother Winifred Dughan in Stoke on Treant in 1906. His father was Rafaello Giannotti (marble carver?) and mother Rosa Baldacci - he...