Search found 6 matches

by vickir76
15 Dec 2018, 02:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Furillo / Fiorello - Which Sant'Angelo?
Replies: 12
Views: 7788

Re: Furillo / Fiorello - Which Sant'Angelo?

My Fraternal Grandmothers maiden name was Concielia Furello. My Grandfather was Salvatore Altieri. They settled in Hubbard Ohio in 1907. Orher members of the Furello family also settled there. My information has led me to understand they came from StAngelo de alife. My father talked about his cousi...
by vickir76
21 Oct 2010, 14:27

Our family had an extensive family tree done. The name is Fiorillo, and our history goes back to the 1500's and the creation of the Comedia Dell Arte. The town is Sant Angelo D'Alife as well as Sant Angelo Raviscanina. These are just outside Caserta. For more informtion, e-mail me at ffurillo@cityo...
by vickir76
24 Aug 2009, 23:10

Thank you both for your help. I originally thought is was Sant'Angelo all'Esca but the family keeps saying he was from the Caserta area, but no one can tell me where this infomation came from.
by vickir76
24 Aug 2009, 13:54

Furillo / Fiorello - Which Sant'Angelo?

I am trying to locate records for the Furillo / Fiorello side of my family tree. On Michael's ship manifest it states that he came from Sant'Angelo but I can not make out which one. I narrowed my search down to the following two cities Sant'Angelo all'Esca, in the province of Avellino Sant'Angelo d'...
by vickir76
08 Feb 2009, 00:28
Topic: Petroccia / Petruccia of Paduli
Replies: 3
Views: 4122

Re: Petroccia / Petruccia of Paduli

Yes I have the manifests for them. They settled in Berks County, PA I am looking for information pre-emigration, because I have most of the files post-emigration and those that I do not have I just need to make a trip to get at the courthouse and cemetery. Thanks for the information, I will have to ...
by vickir76
07 Feb 2009, 19:54
Topic: Petroccia / Petruccia of Paduli
Replies: 3
Views: 4122

Petroccia / Petruccia of Paduli

I am looking for information on Giovanni Petroccia's Family The only thing I know of him is that 2 of his daughters emigrated to the USA in the early 1900's and a niece of Giovanni. His daughters are: Filomena Petroccia Born in 1886 Alessandra Petroccia born in 1891 Their cousin, Giovanni's niece, i...