Search found 6 matches

by P95TRACER
31 Oct 2009, 14:35
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Kopp/Copp
Replies: 3
Views: 3361

Re: Kopp/Copp

Go to www.worldvitalrecords.com and even though it is a paying website you can glean a lot of information by just inserting the name LOUIS KOPP. Learn by doing. I came across a Louis Kopp who died on 3/17/1899 and buried at Lafayetta Cemtary #1 in Louisiana birth age unknown information furnsihed b...
by P95TRACER
30 Oct 2009, 13:10
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Kopp/Copp
Replies: 3
Views: 3361

Kopp/Copp

Hello Out There, So many of you have been a great help in tracing my Italian Ancestors. Now I going to ask for any help available for my German Ancestors. My Great Grandfather Louis George Kopp is who I am looking for. I have only been able to trace him back to December 31, 1859 when he married my G...
by P95TRACER
30 Oct 2009, 12:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BOTTI - DiBIASE FAMILY
Replies: 7
Views: 7781

Re: BOTTI - DiBIASE FAMILY

Thank you so much everyone. This information was so helpful. I had found many Carmine Botti listings in the Ellis Island system, but the dates didn't match what I thought I knew. I had not been able to find Mariann DiBiasse and daughter Caterina, at all. In the census, I had found "Charlie"...
by P95TRACER
29 Oct 2009, 17:39
Topic: BOTTI - DiBIASE FAMILY
Replies: 7
Views: 7781

BOTTI - DiBIASE FAMILY

Hello Everyone, I am searching for my Great Grandfather, Carmine Botti. He was from Agropoli, Italy and supposedly arrived here around 1899-1900. He was married to Maryann DiBiasse and they had (1) daughter at that time, Caterina, who was 3 1/2 years old. I am almost positive they came through Ellis...
by P95TRACER
29 Oct 2009, 17:15
Topic: CAPEZZUTO FAMILY
Replies: 5
Views: 4652

Re: CAPEZZUTO FAMILY

Thank You to everyone who responded. I am very grateful for your help.
I have sent a letter now to the Stato Civile in Castellabate, and will certainly follow the rest of your suggestions.

I live in Hagerstown, Md. so if I can "PAY IT FORWARD", please let me know.
Pat Walter
by P95TRACER
27 Oct 2009, 17:14
Topic: CAPEZZUTO FAMILY
Replies: 5
Views: 4652

CAPEZZUTO FAMILY

HI EVERYBODY - TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ON MY GRANDFATHER'S FAMILY. HIS NAME WAS ALESSIO CAPEZZUTO, FROM CASTELLABATE AND ARRIVED IN THE US IN 1905. HIS FATHER WAS DOMENICO WHO VISITED, BUT RETURNED TO ITALY. HE HAD A FEW SISTERS, AND THAT'S IS WHO I AM TRYING TO TRACE. THEY WERE CARMELLA, JOSEPHI...