Search found 6 matches

by debjumbelick
26 May 2009, 11:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: lelio or antonia carofa centini
Replies: 20
Views: 15006

Re: lelio or antonia carofa centini

this will sound odd -as i dont know any of you, but i love you all. i really feel such affection for you in my heart, you are all so real too-and to think, none of you know me but you've gone out of your way -finding out all of this precious information for me ,and i'm an anonymous nobody, just beca...
by debjumbelick
25 May 2009, 16:47

oh my gosh! ooh im just soexcited! yes jane centini was her name!!! thatsher! i remembered thinking, hmm, shes tasll and thin and doesnt look like a centini,then i found she was married but the man didnt look anything like my uncle joe(who looks i think- like tony bennett!!! he lives in conestoga wi...
by debjumbelick
25 May 2009, 16:34

sorry to write again,but i just remembered -pasquale-one day yrs ago my mom had me drive her down around the 7thv ward-stating how nice it used to be and i thought she pointed to a corner near where she said she said her uncle-pasqualla -as she pronounced it- lived on the corner-and pointed to a hou...
by debjumbelick
25 May 2009, 16:23

neat-o i just saw the newspaper article from my hometown! oh and there was a husband and wife centini who used to volunteer at conestoga view nursing home. i met them when i started out as a nurse aide in the late 1980's. the wife was honored for a huge amount of yrs there.i wonder if the one lady (...
by debjumbelick
25 May 2009, 16:17

OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED! finally tears of happiness! yeah i still celebrate all of our holidays back home(with food here!). so, my mom had her mom;s maiden name wrong-perhaps remembered wrongly or she just spelled it wrong. i cant write for anything because i dont know italian.-my mom said her pare...
by debjumbelick
25 May 2009, 13:23

lelio or antonia carofa centini

:cry: please can someone help ? i am so frustrated. i've been doing a family tree for my mom.-(i'm doing hers and my dad's) my mom is 78, in bad health,a widow who lives along back in lancaster, pa u.s.a.(i'm in england) my mom just found out her older sister-aunt irene has less than 2 mths to live....