Search found 4 matches

by abombardieri
23 May 2010, 15:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bombardieri and Seminara Families
Replies: 19
Views: 19548

Re: Bombardieri and Seminara Families

Hi Lisa, I have met with a distant relative (2ed Cousin, once removed) who is related to Guiseppe Seminara. Seminara and LaMarca are related by marriage and Catena was a good friend of theirs. There are a few more people (descendents of Seminara and LaMarca) I want to contact to get a better underst...
by abombardieri
17 Nov 2009, 02:44

Hi Lisa, I'm afraid to say that little is still known about the Seminara Family, and I don't know of any close relatives on the Seminara side. As for Gaetana LaMarca and Guiseppe Seminara, it looks like they lived next to each other at 92 Prince Street. To help with your searching, I have found that...
by abombardieri
17 Jun 2009, 13:21

This is wonderful, thank you so much… Anthony was my Grandfather and used to work with my Great Uncle Rocco in Boston’s ‘North End’. Anthony, Rocco and Rocco’s wife owned a Bakery, aptly named ‘Bombardieri Bakery’. As I have been told, the city took the small parcel of land by eminent ...
by abombardieri
17 Jun 2009, 02:02

Bombardieri and Seminara Families

Hi, I am researching two areas of my family genealogy history and was wondering if any of the knowledgebase would be willing to help. The first is a Great Grandmother’s side of the family. Her name was Marietta Bombardieri married to Peter S. Bombardieri from Boston, Massachusetts. I’ve found th...