Search found 113 matches

by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 17:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: new to this, but still want help
Replies: 41
Views: 13276

Re: new to this, but still want help

There is one within walking distance to me, Ive been there before looking for things. but didn't know these exact things to look for..tomorrow, thats where I go since I have Mon. morning off...
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 17:37
Topic: Im so worried..
Replies: 24
Views: 7448

Re: Im so worried..

THANK YOU SO MUCH..U guys/gals are great on here..but one thing. Maybe I am blind but where is the 'profile' button other than on this page? I mean its not on my home page? How do I get to it other than here..boy u all do alot of work and I appreciate all ur troulbe u go thru, especially with people...
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 14:33
Topic: Im so worried..
Replies: 24
Views: 7448

Im so worried..

[b] I am reaaly worried n upset..as I am so new to this and got some really good info and advicee the other day. this morning I was all ready to go to those things and I can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me its not lost and I just don't know how to navigate this site..Oh please tell me i...
by Violam
26 Jun 2010, 14:18

Thank you, Thank you. I can't believe this is happenning so fast. i mean, u answered NOW. I barely sent the question..I KNOW that is my Grandmother..there r not very many pictures of them together...how can I get findings that go back to Italy, birth records etc.?
by Violam
26 Jun 2010, 14:08

Ok, Im freaking out now..The second picture IS MY GRANDPARENTS!!! but why is the funeral guys stuff on that one page?/OMG,,I am so excited.
by Violam
26 Jun 2010, 14:04

That picture of the man, is that My Grandfathers Father???
by Violam
26 Jun 2010, 13:54

R u serious! So fast? this is way cool. some of it I have already....Iam trying to go back to Italy..can u help there? Thank u so much..think Im going to like this site..My Mom is viloa, she just passed away 2 months ago..
by Violam
26 Jun 2010, 03:10

new to this, but still want help

[b] Iam new to this, just now signed up, so bare with me if I am sending this to the wrong place.. I am looking for information on my Grand Parents that came to the U.S. from Italy..they settled in N.Y. I know that. I am tring to get info on the Italy area..my Grand Fathers name was: Angelo J. or D....