Search found 26 matches

by Sangerine
04 Jun 2013, 03:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Carmine Di Pativo - DePadova - DiPadova
Replies: 5
Views: 1759

Re: Looking for info on Carmine Di Pativo - DePadova - DiPad

That marriage record is on my family tree. That's the one I got from the Trenton, N.J. Archives. My problem is I can't find what ship or port he arrived at or when.
Thank you.
Sandi
by Sangerine
04 Jun 2013, 00:13
Topic: Looking for info on Carmine Di Pativo - DePadova - DiPadova
Replies: 5
Views: 1759

Looking for info on Carmine Di Pativo - DePadova - DiPadova

Hi, I'm having a problem finding Carmine DiPativo or DePadova or DiPadova on any passenger list (I have 3 spellings for his name). I have checked Ellis Island and found a Carmine DePadova, B 1877 married to a Antonetta. My grandmother's name was Maria. This Carmine and Antonetta shows up on the 1920...
by Sangerine
15 Jun 2012, 17:06
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Maria Assunta Church, Ruvo del Monte
Replies: 3
Views: 1606

Re: Santa Maria Assunta Church, Ruvo del Monte

Hi Marty,

Thank you for your speedy reply.

I will try the letter as suggested from the site you suggested.

Again, thank you.

Sangerine
by Sangerine
15 Jun 2012, 16:06
Topic: Santa Maria Assunta Church, Ruvo del Monte
Replies: 3
Views: 1606

Santa Maria Assunta Church, Ruvo del Monte

Hi, I finally found Saverio Soriero's birth record along with his wife's birth record and his wife's parent's promise of marriage record (their 2nd marriage for both). I found the records at the Family Search Center as suggested and will continue to search for more family records. I was very lucky I...
by Sangerine
14 Apr 2012, 14:38
Topic: DePativo with 3 different spellings and no Town
Replies: 13
Views: 2304

Re: DePativo with 3 different spellings and no Town

Thank you. We weren't sure if the name was Talerico. We looked and kept looking at the name and it just began to be more confusing. You have helped me with another piece of the puzzle. Thank you.
by Sangerine
13 Apr 2012, 18:39

I attached the image of the document. Thank you for your help.
Sangerine
by Sangerine
13 Apr 2012, 17:30

Hi,
I checked old emails, deleted emails and private messages, nothing. I don't have spam control set. If you could try my email address again, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you.
Sangerine
by Sangerine
13 Apr 2012, 15:06

We have tried several times to forward Carmine's Record of Marriage to your website using imageshack in hopes that someone could read Carmine's mothers last name, but no luck. I did call St. Joachims Church (was my church when I lived in Jersey) but they told me it would take sometime before they co...
by Sangerine
10 Apr 2012, 23:23

I believe Carmine died abt. 1916 because in Aug. 1917 my grandmother remarried my grandfather and on that Record of Marriage it states she is widowed. I tried to attach the Certificate and Record of Marriage for Carmine but unfortunately I can't find how to do it.
Sangerine
by Sangerine
10 Apr 2012, 18:47

DePativo with 3 different spellings and no Town

Hi, I'm searching for my grandmother's first marriage to a Carmine DePativo. The Record of Marriage from Trenton, N.J. Spells his last name Di Padova, the Record of Marriage for my grandmother's second husband shows Name of Widow Mary Dipativo. Their son's death certificates all read the name spelle...
by Sangerine
14 Feb 2012, 18:01
Topic: Trying to find Birth Extact for Saverio Soriero
Replies: 4
Views: 2051

Re: Trying to find Birth Extact for Saverio Soriero

This is the answer from Ruvo del Monte, PZ Gentilissima Signora SANDRA S.FORMAN. sono PASQUALE GRIECO -Responsabile dei Servizi Demografici del Comune di Ruvo del Monte(PZ),che in riscontro alla vs.richiesta a mezzo raccomandata come indicata in oggetto,รจ spiacente comunicarLe l'esito NEGATIVO delle...
by Sangerine
13 Feb 2012, 20:13
Topic: Trying to find Birth Extact for Saverio Soriero
Views: 2051

Trying to find Birth Extact for Saverio Soriero

Hi, Once again I'm here looking for help. On my post dated Jan. 22, 2012, I had the subject matter as: Still can't find birth certificate for Saverio Soriero which I sincerely thank all of you for your help. I followed everyone's advice that posted a reply to my quest. I wrote letters and emailed le...
by Sangerine
22 Jan 2012, 19:13
Topic: Still can't find birth certificate for Saverio Soriero
Views: 2183

Still can't find birth certificate for Saverio Soriero

I'm still searching for my grandfather Saverio Soriero's birth record. According to census records he was born in Ruvo del Monte (PZ). I wrote to the Civil Records there and they sent me a letter stating they searched from 1850-1870 but they don't have a birth record for Saverio Soriero born in 1860...
by Sangerine
30 Oct 2011, 00:36
Topic: Town/Village Missing from Death Certificate
Replies: 12
Views: 2839

Re: Town/Village Missing from Death Certificate

Hi, The 1930 Census is correct for Mary Soriero (great grandmother). They did live at 610 North Clinton Ave., Trenton, N.J. The Manifest information I have for Saverio Soriero is: Manifest Line #0549, Port of Departure Naples, Ship's name Massilia. Saverio was a shoemaker and was born in 1860. My gr...
by Sangerine
29 Oct 2011, 23:21
Topic: Francesco Acquisto
Views: 6311

Re: Francesco Acquisto

Hi,
I've seen your father's name on the ellis island manifest when looking for my family. It seems there might be a connection but I'm not sure how. Maybe with continued research we'll learn if there is.