Search found 11 matches

by sonson
09 Sep 2011, 15:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Murder of Serafino Fazzani
Replies: 12
Views: 7470

Re: Murder of Serafino Fazzani

Hi Sonya I was very interested in your message. You can get a copy of the Police Files through the National Archives in Richmond, Surrey but sorry to say it will cost about £50.00. I did get a copy and it was very interesting reading. When you get a copy you have to sign a form stating you will not ...
by sonson
20 Dec 2010, 15:48

Laura Thanks for the info. Found the article. I have all the details of those involved as they are all part of my family, but this is the first time I have found it mentioned in Italy as he was never deported to England to stand trail, which I understand, as he would have been hanged. It would just ...
by sonson
20 Dec 2010, 15:48

Laura Thanks for the info. Found the article. I have all the details of those involved as they are all part of my family, but this is the first time I have found it mentioned in Italy as he was never deported to England to stand trail, which I understand, as he would have been hanged. It would just ...
by sonson
17 Dec 2010, 14:43

Thanks for the information, but I have been unable to trace anything about Gino or Serafino. Just have to keep at it.
SonSon
by sonson
14 Dec 2010, 12:24

Thanks for trying. I have all the Police reports and news paper reports from the U.K. side.They end when Gino was arrested in Italy and I understand from the reports that he would be tried in Italy, but I have been unable to trace anything on this. I only hope someone can come up with something.
Sonia
by sonson
13 Dec 2010, 14:24

Murder of Serafino Fazzani

Has anyone information as to the result of the trail of Gino Ferrari. He was arrested in 1917 in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana Provincia di Lucca, Regione di Toscana, for Serafino's murder in London, England in 1913 but I have been unable to find the result of the trail in Italy.
by sonson
27 Nov 2010, 11:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Court Records
Replies: 2
Views: 1195

Re: Old Court Records

Hi Nuccia, Thanks for the info I will give it a try. Sonia
by sonson
26 Nov 2010, 14:45
Topic: Old Court Records
Replies: 2
Views: 1195

Old Court Records

Is there any way I can find old court records for the Castlenove De Garfagnana, Monti Alfronzio area for around 1917. Any help greatly appreciated.
by sonson
21 Sep 2010, 12:37
Topic: Vagli Sotto
Replies: 6
Views: 4317

Re: Vagli Sotto

Thanks for the info. I will try it out. Sonson
by sonson
21 Sep 2010, 12:19
Topic: Vagli Sotto
Replies: 6
Views: 4317

Vagli Sotto

I am looking for the names of the people who lost there homes in the villiage of Vagli Sotto. My grandmother was one of those but I do not have the address of where she lived.
by sonson
06 Sep 2010, 15:32
Topic: Giannotti Family Lucca Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 2687

Giannotti Family Lucca Italy

I am trying to find my Great Grandfather Francesco Giannotti. He had, as far as I know two sons my Grandfather Michele born 1866 and Giovanni born 1869. Michele was gambler friend of Piccini's and my grandmother Lucrezia Fazzani born 1871 was one of Piccini's servants or housekeeper. I have traces m...