Search found 5 matches

by alioli2349
14 Oct 2011, 03:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Applying with my Dad/Legalizing documents
Replies: 1
Views: 598

Applying with my Dad/Legalizing documents

Hello, Today I had my Italian consulate appointment. Unfortunately, it didn't go exactly as planned. I brought my dad with me for emotional support and the consular asked me if my dad planned on applying as well. I told him "I dont know, I think so". He then asked if my dad could come into...
by alioli2349
20 Jul 2011, 22:20
Topic: Issue requesting marriage record
Replies: 0
Views: 480

Issue requesting marriage record

Hello! I have run into a road block. I am applying for Italian Dual Citizenship through the Boston Consulate. I noticed that my Great Grandfather remarried after his marriage to my Great Grandmother. On his death certificate, it has the name of his second wife. I wanted to request the record, just i...
by alioli2349
31 May 2011, 20:22
Topic: Americanized Names on Legal Documents
Replies: 8
Views: 2104

Re: Americanized Names on Legal Documents

Thank you Carmine! My grandmother has been very helpful during this process, so I will ask her if she can join me. I will be applying in Boston. When would you recommend setting up an appointment? Here is what I have so far: GGF - Birth Certificate (from Italy), Marriage and Death Certificate, Natur...
by alioli2349
31 May 2011, 19:41
Topic: Americanized Names on Legal Documents
Replies: 8
Views: 2104

Americanized Names on Legal Documents

Hello! I am applying for Italian Dual Citizenship, and I am very close to being finished. However, I noticed a problem on the documents relating to my Grandmother. I am applying through my Great Grandfather, his daughter (my grandmother) was born Maria Giuseppa. However, she never went by this name ...
by alioli2349
07 Sep 2010, 00:52
Topic: 1930 Census Record- Naturalized?
Replies: 2
Views: 2199

1930 Census Record- Naturalized?

I would like to apply for Italian Dual Citizenship and I am in the process of beginning my research. I had a break in my case when I came across the 1930 Census Record, with my great-grandfather, great-grandmother, and grandmothers names listed. Under the citizenship section for my great-grandfather...