Search found 4 matches

by FamHistorian
13 Nov 2010, 22:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vigna & Scala family from Rueglio, Piedmonte, Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 2365

Re: Vigna & Scala family from Rueglio, Piedmonte, Italy

Hi, I began my research and I’m discovering somethings. The most important thing is that Scala Phil has a daughter who is still alive. She is very old! He married a youngher woman than him and they had this daughter. Tomorrow I’m visiting her and I ask her some information. I also write to a de...
by FamHistorian
11 Nov 2010, 04:17

Thank you very much for your reply - I have just today noticed it. I have also noticed by looking at the street names in Rueglio many are familiar names to the surnames I am researching, including Vigna. In a nutshell; I am looking for any parents, grandparents, etc. of Luigi Vigna who is the father...
by FamHistorian
08 Nov 2010, 15:51

Thank you very much for all your suggestions; some I have tried but other I have not but will certainly consider.

I imagine in order to view the specific church records at the Family Center I will need to brush up on my Italian/Latin...

Thanks again!
by FamHistorian
07 Nov 2010, 02:13

Vigna & Scala family from Rueglio, Piedmonte, Italy

Looking for any info on Vigna family (Luigi Vigna married Maddalena Scala abt mid 1870's) and Scala family (above mentioned Maddalena Scala's parents: Matteo Scala born abt 1813 & wife, Giovanna Rapegno born abt 1818) Also researching other surnames from same area: Perague; Glaudo; Cura Stura. A...