by rbrushpa
12 Nov 2010, 03:06
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Replies: 21
Views: 7564

Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey

Laura,

I finally have included all of the data you sent on the Fracasso family into my database.

Thank you very much for finding it all for me.

Dick
by rbrushpa
09 Nov 2010, 14:58

Wow Laura, It will take some time for me to digest all of the info you have sent. I have another family member that has been giving me a fit "brickwall" for some time. Would you consider emailing me as I do not want to clutter the space in this forum. My email is rerush@embarqmail.com. Thanks, Dick
by rbrushpa
09 Nov 2010, 13:48

Thanks Laura,

I think you may have hit upon something in tracing his stepson Tony. If I could find Tony's death date or his mother's, that could lead to an obituary which in turn could uncover Eugenio.

Dick
by rbrushpa
09 Nov 2010, 00:45

To those who have been following and responding to my Gautieri Family request, I have stated an error in my facts. I stated that I last heard of Eugenio in 1921. That should have read 1912 . He was in Orange New Jersey at that point in his life facing 9 months in the penitentiary. My apologies, Dick
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 19:18

Thanks Laura, Most of the relatives have never heard of nor do they use Giovanni. He is John to most. The Italian names have changed throughout time and have taken on their English version. In my database I do use the Italian version with the English version. I try to keep the given name and add the...
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 17:12

I have attached the article on Eugenio Gautieri.

I welcome interpretations as it is very difficult to read.

Thanks,

Dick Rush
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 15:21

Hi Laura, Definitely some new info for me. I did not know Francesco’s last name was De Enrico. On Eugene, I know that his first wife was Maria Christfono. They were married 3 May 1891 in Rhode Island. He married Francesco De Enrico about 1906. The 1910 census said that Francesco had 15 children, o...
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 13:32

Yes Sir, I have the 1910 Census info for them it is after that that I lose him and her. Although I did find him listed in a newspaper article in Feb 1921 as being arrested and incarcerated in the Orange New Jersey jail. The article is practically unreadable for what charges but his name is pretty ce...
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 03:47

T.

The Ancestry link did not work but if the Eugenio on Ancestry was born in 1866 that is him.

I have searched every site I can think of and nothing on him beyond 1910.

Thanks for responding.

Dick
by rbrushpa
08 Nov 2010, 01:38

Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey

I am looking for information on Eugenio Gautieri, first son of Luigi Gautieri. Eugenio was born in Italy in 1866 and married Maria Cristofono 3 May 1891 in Rhode Island. Eugenio and Maria divorced around 1906. Eugenio was last heard of in 1912 when he was incarcerated in the Orange, New Jersey jail....