Search found 4 matches

by RichardFJCaruso
17 Nov 2018, 20:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caruso, Folino, Rizzo and Montisanto or Montisanti
Replies: 1
Views: 833

Caruso, Folino, Rizzo and Montisanto or Montisanti

My grandfather, Joseph Caruso, born 08 Dec 1891. He came to the United States when he was around 8 years old. He said he was born and lived in Nicastro. We were told his real last name was something like Montesanto or Montisanti and that his father, Antonio Montisanto or Montisanti, was a Baroni, ha...
by RichardFJCaruso
17 Nov 2018, 20:36
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Nicastro: Caruso or Montisanti Family
Replies: 4
Views: 6835

Nicastro: Caruso, Montisanto or Montisanti, Rizzo and Folino Families

My grandfather, Joseph Caruso, born 08 Dec 1891. He came to the United States when he was around 8 years old. He said he was born and lived in Nicastro. We were told his real last name was something like Montesanto or Montisanti and that his father, Antonio Montisanto or Montisanti, was a Baroni, ha...
by RichardFJCaruso
13 Jan 2011, 06:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 3
Views: 1816

Nicastro: Caruso or Montisanti Family

My grandfather, Joseph Caruso, born 08 Dec 1891. He came to the United States when he was around 8 years old. He said he lived in Nicastro. We were told his real last name was something like Montesanti and that his father had a castle with alot of land, mostly olives and grape vineyards. My grandfat...
by RichardFJCaruso
13 Jan 2011, 05:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 6835

Nicastro: Caruso or Montisanti Family

My grandfather, Joseph Caruso, born 08 Dec 1891. He came to the United States when he was around 8 years old. He said he lived in Nicastro. We were told his real last name was something like Montesanti and that his father had a castle with alot of land, mostly olives and grape vineyards. My grandfat...