Search found 6 matches

by niclin1969
23 Sep 2012, 10:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nicola Ricca
Replies: 17
Views: 5326

Re: Nicola Ricca

Holy Crap !!!!! I havent been on this site in months and then said, let me see if there's anything new. Then, I see your reply. I am so excited to see this Nick. But, Im not the Felon/Convict Father of mine Nick Ricca Sr. I'm his Son Nicky Jr. I spend alot of time with my Uncle John (Ricca) gatherin...
by niclin1969
16 Sep 2011, 12:17

Carmine, i wish i could sit down with you and pick that awesome brain of yours. Here is what i got. My great Grandfather Nicola Ricca, (DOB 4-17-1885) married my Great Grandmother, Concetta Montone (DOB 4-17-1883). They had 12 children. Geraldine John (my Grandfather) Marco Sam (did in childhood) An...
by niclin1969
10 Sep 2011, 04:37

Thanks again for the help. To be clear, My Father was Nicholas Ricca, Grandfather was John Ricca, and my greatgrandfather was Nicola Ricca. My great Grandfather Nicola is who I wish to find out more about. I was told long ago that our family was from Contursi, My Grandmother said Sant' Andrea Di Con...
by niclin1969
27 Aug 2011, 05:48

Your right on several fronts. My grandmother's name was Elaine Russoniello. Her husband, my Grandfather was John Ricca. John Ricca was a partner in that Oil and Coal co, and also the Ice distribution co. I do believe they resided in Essex County, Newark I'm told. My Great Grandfather is Nicola or Ni...
by niclin1969
26 Aug 2011, 05:09

johnnyonthespot, I am so glad I registered on this site. Im going to try to explain a little better. My Father is Nicholas Ricca, his mother (My Grandmother was Elaine Russoniello, Maiden), My Grandfather was (John Ricca). My Great Grandfather was (Nicola Ricca) dont know what his wife's name. I kno...
by niclin1969
25 Aug 2011, 08:33

Nicola Ricca

I am hoping someone could pass on any info about my great grandfather (Nicola Ricca). I was told by my late Grandmother (Elaine Russonella) that both her Mother and Father were both from Sant' Andrea Di Conza, Italy. I was also told by my Uncle that alot of our family came from Salerno. I would grea...