Search found 6 matches

by dmlombardi
15 Oct 2012, 20:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family History
Replies: 6
Views: 1692

Re: Family History

suanj, This is wonderful, thank you so much! {final destination Brighton, Massachusetts, joining at cousin Domenico Lombardi, address: Academy Hill road Brighton, Massachusetts} This is where my Father grew up and when I was young we would go visit my Grandmother here at the address above.Such wonde...
by dmlombardi
03 Mar 2012, 18:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Replies: 2
Views: 362

Apparently Loreto was my Grandfather Donato's brother and their parents, Domenico and Lucia (De Angelis) came from San Donato Val Di Comino, town south of Rome in the Lazio region. Thank you for responding Italia1963.
by dmlombardi
03 Mar 2012, 16:11

Thank you for looking for me adelfio, I appreciate it.
by dmlombardi
03 Mar 2012, 16:08

Apparently Loreto was my Grandfather Donato's brother and their parents, Domenico and Lucia (De Angelis) came from San Donato Val Di Comino, town south of Rome in the Lazio region. Thank you
by dmlombardi
03 Mar 2012, 11:41

Family History

Hello, I am new at trying to find out about my Father's family history. I know his Father came from Italy around 1930. His name was Donato Lombardi and he traveled with a couple of siblings and both parents. I think his Father's name might of been Loreto? They ended up living in Brighton, Massachuse...
by dmlombardi
03 Mar 2012, 11:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Replies: 2
Views: 362

Family History

Hello, I am new at trying to find out about my Father's family history. I know his Father came from Italy around 1930. His name was Donato Lombardi and he traveled with a couple of siblings and both parents. They ended up living in Massachusetts, I believe Brighton, MA. How can I find out more infor...