Search found 8 matches

by patriziaantonietta
15 Jun 2013, 09:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: filomena vecchio
Replies: 3
Views: 951

filomena vecchio

Could you please find out Filomena/Felomena's parents? It seems that she was born in Avellino (Italy) on June 16th 1903 and arrived in NY on March 16th 1904. On May 22nd 1922 in Worcester MASS she got married to Vincenzo Vecchio.
Thank you for your help!
by patriziaantonietta
20 Sep 2012, 11:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Uncle Vincenzo
Replies: 1
Views: 763

Uncle Vincenzo

Hello! I wrote some months ago, but I can't find my previous post anymore... Anyway, I was searching news about Vincenzo Vecchio, my father's uncle, who arrived in USA from Italy in 1920. You found out a lot of news about him and his family till 1930 and I recently read further info on the US Census...
by patriziaantonietta
04 May 2012, 09:00
Topic: researching relatives
Replies: 11
Views: 3269

Re: researching relatives

Thanks. I'll check it by name in September.
Bye bye
Pat :)
by patriziaantonietta
12 Apr 2012, 14:39

Hello! I tried several times to find Vincenzo Vecchio and his family on the 1940 U.S. Census Records, through the 1930 U.S. Census data, but there was no way to find them. Maybe they didn't live in NY any more? In that case, how can I search them, as it's not possible by name yet. Another question i...
by patriziaantonietta
03 Apr 2012, 10:39

Thank you Michelle! I'll check those links you suggested me. In the meantime I tried to find out further info checking the 1940 U.S. Census Record, that is now available on line, but unfortuately I couldn't manage it... Can you or Thessa be so kind to help me one more time? I'd be very grateful to y...
by patriziaantonietta
12 Mar 2012, 09:38

Hello Tessa, Thank you very very much for your help and suggestions to my research :-)! I can now give a name and a piece of their story to relatives I knew just by face on some old pictures. I think I can wait for the 1940 US Census to find out news about the last two doughters (one of them called ...
by patriziaantonietta
10 Mar 2012, 09:44

Hello Tessa 78,
You've got it!!! Thank you very much :D , your research has been very helpful to me!
Do you think it would be possible to find out other info about the family story after 1930 (i.e. younger children's names and birthdates)?
Kind regards,
Patrizia
by patriziaantonietta
07 Mar 2012, 09:22

researching relatives

Hello, i am trying to find out about my Grandmother's brother who emigrated from Italy to New York after 1919 (I have got a photograph of him as soldier in Italy at that time). His name was Vincenzo VECCHIO and was born in Bisceglie (Bari), probably in 1897. I think to have found out his registratio...