Search found 13060 matches

by suanj
Yesterday, 10:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petracca family
Replies: 2
Views: 89

Re: Petracca family

Francesco Michele PETRACCA born in Rizziconi on 27 Jan 1858 #12 , son of Aloisio Petracca 48 old( son of late Giuseppe) and of Maria Giuseppa Cannizzaro/Cannizzari(?) 32 old http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Reggio+Calabria/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Rizziconi/Na...
by suanj
Yesterday, 10:13
Topic: Petracca family
Replies: 2
Views: 89

Re: Petracca family

Hi, well I searched so much, and finally a result: Domenica Loiacono was born in San Ferdinando ( in the past San Ferdinando was a hamlet of Rosdarno Municipality) in Reggio Calabria province, on 2 jul 1867 #72, daughter of Giuseppe Loiacono ( Giuseppe was the son of late Antonio Loiacono) and of Vi...
by suanj
Yesterday, 07:22
Topic: the name pettenate
Replies: 1
Views: 63

Re: the name pettenate

maybe " segrioia pettenate"=Signora Pettenati= Mrs Pettenati...
regards,
suanj
by suanj
16 Nov 2017, 09:57
Topic: Kachialastri
Views: 70

Re: Kachialastri

Ola,
the civil records of Valmontone, on line, starting from 1871: https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
maybe you can find some record abt Augusto siblings and parents...
regards,
suanj
by suanj
16 Nov 2017, 06:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis
Replies: 3
Views: 149

Re: Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis

Mier you are right abt the children in minor age... Thanks,
suanj
by suanj
14 Nov 2017, 17:20
Topic: Genealogy: Antonelli Family
Views: 75

Re: Genealogy: Antonelli Family

Hi, maybe no sure, but if he immigrated on 1909, well, maybe he coming from MORICONE town in Roma province... you know his father name? on the ship's manifest the father was Cristofaro: Nome: Domenico Antonells ( ANTONELLI) Data di arrivo: 6 May 1909 (6 mag 1909) Data di nascita: circa 1891 Luogo di...
by suanj
14 Nov 2017, 16:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis
Replies: 3
Views: 149

Re: Please please help!- Jure Sanguinis

Your italian grandmother, still alive, can re-acquire the italian citizenship, if you reside in Italy within one year; http://www.anusca.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/9245 regaining italian citizenship can give it to her son (your father) and so to you... This is the only way... I bel...
by suanj
13 Nov 2017, 16:00
Topic: Gammaro family
Replies: 49
Views: 577

Re: Gammaro family

Oh yes, ok, it is fine!
suanj
by suanj
13 Nov 2017, 05:13

Yes the habilitação de casamento" . Many times are the birthplace wrote on... No documents provided but just the statement of bride and groom abt their data....abt the church? Where was baptized the first child? Probably is the same church where they married.... Normally to start a search in Italy w...
by suanj
12 Nov 2017, 15:33

Hi,
I believe that the best option is to find the processo para casamento of Domenico, or almost his church marriage. Where he married ? On 1902 in....?
Regards,
suanj
by suanj
12 Nov 2017, 07:06
Topic: Ideas about FLORIO's
Replies: 27
Views: 610

Re: Ideas about FLORIO's

Hi no military records on line abtBasilicata region... but maybe you can write in Potenza provincial archive; asking if it could be found the military record of "FLORIO Michele classe 1845 circa" in these sources: Ufficio di leva di Potenza, Liste di leva (1842-1943); Distretto militare di Potenza, ...
by suanj
11 Nov 2017, 18:44

I checked the civil records of San Lucido. No children born from Salvatore Fortunato Gammaro and Maria Carolina Sammarco, that from 1879 to 1888. No death record of Maria Carolina until 1910. No a second marriage of Salvatore Fortunato. So my idea is right: the couple moved after the marriage in oth...
by suanj
11 Nov 2017, 16:41
Topic: Information about Giuseppe Leardini and family
Views: 61

Re: Information about Giuseppe Leardini and family

Hi,
probably your ancestors came from Verona province, probably Bovolone town or from some neighbor Municipality... but no civil records on line so I cannot check if my idea is right, but I am positive abt verona province, and probably Bovolone town..
hoping helpful,
suanj
by suanj
11 Nov 2017, 11:23

Domenico went in Brasil with the name of Domenico Gammaro... http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/upload/livros/pdfs/L008_117.pdf the mother maiden name, probably mispelled also, was added on brasilian documents, but no in Italy.. It is no rare that the italian surnames was mispelled in foreign cou...
by suanj
11 Nov 2017, 11:22

sometimes it was.... but by my knowledge, I know, that in the past time, when a family's surname, from another town, moved and started another branch of family, in a town where the same surname was already present, as an autochthonous one, the mother's maiden name was added to differentiate the diff...