Search found 4 matches

by amazingrace424
01 Oct 2012, 02:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trupiano Family Tree
Replies: 13
Views: 5526

Re: Trupiano Family Tree

Hey VJ, Sorry but I am computer illiterate. I will check with Krista and see if her husband can do it as they also have access to the same document. As for Michael Hojnacki's posting on ancestry ~ Michael is my brother-in-law and I am not sure where he got that spelling. I will check with him. Also,...
by amazingrace424
30 Sep 2012, 09:22

Hi VJ. I checked the 1900 Census and I don't think the Brondo family is the correct family because Matthew was born in Italy and Mary had 7 children, 4 living (none named Marie (Mary) or Frances. The 1910 Census seems to make more sense (even though there are striking similarities between the two). ...
by amazingrace424
28 Sep 2012, 05:02

Hi vj,Yes you are correct in connecting the Surname of Buino to Michael Trupiano's wife. I noticed that the person married to Matteo Buino (Bianno) is Marie Sales! Could that possibly be Marie Faheu? Any other information of Faheu line? Great job, quick work. Thank you so much.
by amazingrace424
27 Sep 2012, 03:13

Trupiano Family Tree

Hi, my name is Grace (Trupiano) Goncharuk. I am a cousin to Krista (saucybgl) who has been researching the Trupiano family tree through this site. Tessa & Valarie have been extremely helpful. I have spoken to my Aunt (Krista's Grandmother) and she has verified the addresses on Oakley Ave & B...