Search found 4 matches

by pmccraken
27 Oct 2012, 00:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to trace my father - Gabriele Pitzurra
Replies: 4
Views: 1161

Re: Trying to trace my father - Gabriele Pitzurra

Hello Suanj Thank you for replying. I think so too. This would be from the 1960s. I haven't sent a letter because I assumed it was so long ago that he wouldn't live there (I wasn't even sure if the building was still there looking at photos on Google street maps). However, you are right. It could be...
by pmccraken
30 Sep 2012, 01:13

Re: Trying to trace my father - Gabriele Pitzurra

I've created this Facebook page with photos of my father and other people in my mother's live at the time. Someone, somewhere will recognise him or someone else in the pictures. I've asked everyone I know on Facebook to share the link. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Searching-for-Gabriele-Pitzurra/5...
by pmccraken
28 Sep 2012, 00:31
Topic: Rampezotti family
Replies: 0
Views: 568

Rampezotti family

Does anyone have any knowledge of or connection to the Rampezzotti family? My great-grandmother was a Rampezzotti (I'm British and live in England). Her mother and father moved to Burma from Milan (so goes the story) where she was born in about 1890. He father Carlo Rampezotti was apparently an engi...
by pmccraken
28 Sep 2012, 00:27

Trying to trace my father - Gabriele Pitzurra

I'm trying to trace my father for the first time in my life (I'm 47). My mother, who's British, lived in Italy in the 1960's. She had a relationship with an Italian man but they split asfter she became pregnant. She returned to the UK to have me. She did not speak much about him and died in 1983 so ...