Search found 8 matches

by italiaRI
07 Jan 2015, 17:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on my great grandfather
Replies: 15
Views: 4111

Re: Looking for information on my great grandfather

Yes, my father Eric is related to Judge Raymond Pettine and also Giuseppe Pettine, a notable mandolin player, I believe. You are correct that Paula once did get a bad head injury, and she was in a nursing home 6 months before she died. Paula actually died from complications due to ALS. She was 44 ye...
by italiaRI
01 Jan 2015, 22:12

Yes, Paula was her name. She was Angelo's older daughter. She passed away in 1996. My mother, Gina, was Angelo's younger daughter. She is 53 years old, and her married name is Pettine. Angelo also had a son, Michael, who passed away quite young, around the age of 7. You might have not known him, bec...
by italiaRI
27 Dec 2014, 17:28

Italia RI Your GGF Antonio Lautieri (nee Laudieri) is my GM's younger brother. My gram was (Maria) Luisa Lautieri Lancia. My GGM was also Sabatina Marinellli. Giuseppe was their older brother. Sabatina came to live with Giuseppe to care for his children. She died in RI in 1929. Was your grandfather...
by italiaRI
24 May 2013, 04:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Last name confusion and more
Replies: 4
Views: 1439

Re: Last name confusion and more

Thank you for that template, I was going to ask you what I should do for a birth certificate, but now I don't need to.
by italiaRI
24 May 2013, 04:05

Thank you for the template, but I do have one question. Should I also include possible other last names, like Laudieri or Landieri?
by italiaRI
24 May 2013, 03:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Last name confusion and more
Replies: 4
Views: 1439

Last name confusion and more

Hello, recently members "suanj" and "adelfio" on this forum have helped me find out the area where my great grandfather was born, as well as the name and birthplace of his mother. They have helped me with a main issue and I am very thankful for that. I am currently planning on st...
by italiaRI
23 May 2013, 16:27

Thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate it.
by italiaRI
23 May 2013, 05:22

Looking for information on my great grandfather

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me find information, specifically on the birthplace, marriage, and naturalization date of my great grandfather? I can not find anything on where exactly he was born in Italy, but I have had relatives say he was born in or around Naples. I am also pretty s...