Search found 6 matches

by Donini
29 Dec 2013, 20:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
Replies: 11
Views: 4359

Re: Eligibility and Documentation Questions

Love to know what you found out about the Donini's. We had a family reunion last fall, but the cousin who had visited the relatives in Italy many years ago could not attend, We were fortunate to visit Italy in May/June. We went to Modena, but didn't have the opportunity to venture away from the trai...
by Donini
06 Aug 2013, 06:28

I am from Illinois, if there is something I can help you with in your document search. Donini
by Donini
06 Aug 2013, 06:27

I am from Illinois, if there is something I can help you with in your document search. Donini
by Donini
06 Aug 2013, 06:24

Donini

My husband's grandparents were born in Pavullo (not sure about the Verica you mention). Grandfather is Donini and grandmother Serri or Serifini. If you have geneology on the Donini family I would love to correspond. We have no information before their immigration to the US in the early 1900's. Thank...
by Donini
22 Jul 2013, 04:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini
Replies: 3
Views: 5006

Re: San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini

After all these years and I just saw your reply to my post. A distant cousin died recently and in her will were listed my relatives living in San Giorgio Canavese. Names are DeMatteis Enrietti, Biolatti, Zanato, Nigra, Bono, and Peiroleri. My great grandfather and his brother (Miglio) married sister...
by Donini
21 Jul 2013, 06:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bosi from Modena
Replies: 10
Views: 8965

Re: Bosi from Modena

My husband's grandparents were born in Pavullo. Any advice on getting records from there to the US would be appreciated. Thanks!