Search found 7 matches

by pabloflores
31 Aug 2014, 13:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Monti family
Replies: 10
Views: 1908

Re: Looking for Monti family

Thanks Adelfio and Suanj. Suanj, you really helped me to put some pieces together of the life of that nice woman. I grew up listening stories about her. Let me share with you some details of her life as related by my grandma: she was sent to Rosario, Argentina at the age of 13-14 (still trying to fi...
by pabloflores
30 Aug 2014, 23:47

Thanks Suanj for the response. It was really helpful. The only question pending is that Maria A. Di Marchi died 12 January 1869, but the Birth of Maria Monti was registered on June 1 1869, which means, after almost 5 months. Could it be possible that on those days newborns were registered some time ...
by pabloflores
30 Aug 2014, 11:42

Thanks suanj and liviomoreno. I found a birth certificate of Maria Monti, born in Cavallasca, 1 June 1869. But I can not read very well the Italian manuscript of that certificate. Her story is really a mistery. I know for sure that: - She was born in 1869. - She was sent alone to Argentina at the ag...
by pabloflores
30 Apr 2014, 23:03
Topic: Looking for Cattoni family
Replies: 3
Views: 911

Re: Looking for Cattoni family

Yes, they are the ancestors I'm looking for! Thank you very much!. :D
by pabloflores
26 Apr 2014, 20:14

Looking for Monti family

I am Pablo (pflores.it@gmail.com). I am looking for records of Maria Monti, born aprox. 1870. She was the daughter of Santiago Monti and Gianna (Giovanna or Juana) Ferlone.
by pabloflores
26 Apr 2014, 20:11
Replies: 3
Views: 911

Looking for Cattoni family

I am Pablo (pflores.it@gmail.com) I am looking for records of Giulio (Julio) Cattoni born aprox. 1868) He was son of Gianni (Giovanni or Juan) Cattoni and Maria Balzaretti. I think they were from the Piemonte region
by pabloflores
26 Apr 2014, 20:11
Replies: 1
Views: 362

Looking for Cattoni family

I am Pablo (pflores.it@gmail.com) I am looking for records of Giulio (Julio) Cattoni born aprox. 1868) He was son of Gianni (Giovanni or Juan) Cattoni and Maria Balzaretti. I think they were from the Piemonte region