Search found 9 matches

by MB13
16 Jan 2015, 19:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Molatore, Sandrini and Depianti families from Cercino
Replies: 13
Views: 3568

Re: Molatore, Sandrini and Depianti families from Cercino

I will try that. Thank you again for all of your help!
by MB13
15 Jan 2015, 23:36

Do you know if there is a way to purchase nice copies of these records? My grandmother was talking about framing them, but I had to tell her that the copies I printed on my computer weren't very nice. She is delighted with all of this, as she is very proud of her Italian heritage.
by MB13
15 Jan 2015, 23:04

Thank you so much for this! I printed it out to show to my grandmother, and she was so happy to see it! I have trying to search the marriage, birth and death records from Cercino, but even though I have used Family Search many times, it doesn't seem to work for these records. I really appreciate you...
by MB13
14 Jan 2015, 18:30

That is my Giorgio Sandrini (above). Thank you again- this is wonderful, helpful information!
by MB13
14 Jan 2015, 18:25

My gramma gave me some new information on my Domenico Depianti. He was born in 1860 in Cercino and died in 1930 in Cercino. His children all immigrated, but he and his wife Maria ___? did not. I descend from his son, Giacomo, who was born in 1891. It is amazing how the whole village seems to have th...
by MB13
14 Jan 2015, 18:15

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you looking this up for me! I didn't even know these records existed!
I will look through them and see if I can piece together a family tree. Do you know if there are records there that might show the other children?
by MB13
13 Jan 2015, 22:44

Molatore, Sandrini and Depianti families from Cercino

Hello, I am looking for information anyone might have on my family. My great-great grandparents were Domenico DePianti and Mary ? and Giorgio Sandrini and Virginia Molatore. They all immigrated from Cercino around 1910. (an elderly relative also gave me the town names Nuovolonio and Fiesso) The Sand...
by MB13
13 Jan 2015, 16:08
Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Replies: 22
Views: 26460

Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region

Monique- I am sure we are also cousins! I wonder if your Lydia and my Virginia were sisters?
by MB13
13 Jan 2015, 16:06
Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Replies: 22
Views: 26460

Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region

This post is very old, but I hope Louie sees this! Louie, I am pretty sure we are related, especially since you are from Fresno. My great-great grandparents immigrated from Cercino around 1914 and the families settled in the Fresno and Bakersfield areas. My de Pianti family settled in the Fresno are...