Search found 7 matches

by sbowlus
31 May 2015, 18:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gnotta and Romersa Family
Replies: 4
Views: 1281

Re: Gnotta and Romersa Family

Thanks to both of you for your assistance. I will request this information.
by sbowlus
31 May 2015, 03:53
Topic: Gnotta and Romersa Family
Replies: 4
Views: 1281

Gnotta and Romersa Family

I am in search of any information on my great grandfather, Felice Gnotta's family. Felice was born in Brusnengo, Italy on October 22, 1886. He was one of many children. I only know is father by the name of Luigi Gnotta and I believe he may have been born in 1848 in Brusnengo, Italy. Luigi married Te...
by sbowlus
26 May 2015, 23:39
Topic: Casaretto and Garibaldi family info.
Replies: 11
Views: 2007

Re: Casaretto and Garibaldi family info.

I do know that Felice Gnotta immigrated to the U.S. I have those papers.
by sbowlus
26 May 2015, 23:38

My great grandfather's name was Felice Gnotta born 2-22-1886 in Brusnengo, Italy. His dad was Luigi Gnotta born in 1848 in Italy. His mother was Teresa Romersa born 8-22-1852 in italy. This is all of the information I have for them.
by sbowlus
24 May 2015, 22:46

Marty, Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day. I had kind of been stumbling around looking for information with not a lot of success. So all of this information is very helpful. I appreciate it very much. I have very little knowledge of any of this part of the family so this is very helpf...
by sbowlus
24 May 2015, 16:43

Thanks for your reply. I actually have a copy of the birth document and it does show 1889, my mistake. I am trying to get any information on her parents and also siblings. I know that my great grandmother immigrated to the United States in1908. I have those papers. I also have a letter from a brothe...
by sbowlus
23 May 2015, 21:51

Casaretto and Garibaldi family info.

I am in search of any information on my great, great grandparents. I know that my great grandmother name was Rosa Casaretto and she was born in Genoa, Italy in 1890. I believe her fathers name was Guiseppe Casaretto and her mothers name may have been Angeline Garibaldi (maiden name). Rosa Casaretto ...