Search found 13 matches

by kaworutk3
28 Apr 2019, 01:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
Replies: 20
Views: 1591

Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone

I additionally suppose the scientist WHO got you a replica of the record and desires a good deal of cash to own you see the information that he/she blocked out ought to be reported to somebody however, in Italy, best cooking games I don't apprehend if there's any government or alternative managemen...
by kaworutk3
27 Apr 2019, 00:31

One other thing to check, if you do review the 1861 Diamante birth records again, going page by page. Sometimes a document page is simply missing, and there is a gap in the record numbers. So this is something you might want to recheck. I also think the researcher who got you a copy of the record a...
by kaworutk3
26 Apr 2019, 00:41

My understanding is that a stato di famiglia document is very time consuming to compile, can be very costly, and a lot of towns no longer will issue this kind of document. I'm sure you already have the following contact info for Diamante, but I'm providing the info anyway. Also, I meant to ask you ...
by kaworutk3
25 Apr 2019, 18:01

My understanding is that a stato di famiglia document is very time consuming to compile, can be very costly, and a lot of towns no longer will issue this kind of document. I'm sure you already have the following contact info for Diamante, but I'm providing the info anyway. Also, I meant to ask you ...
by kaworutk3
24 Apr 2019, 23:33

So, i could find his enlistment on full extract, but it says just his residency, i tried to search for all possible years on Diamante, Grisolia (where his brothers and sister were declared) and nothing was found. Should i ask for a stato di famiglia on Diamante? https://ibb.co/8cG0bFT
by kaworutk3
24 Apr 2019, 17:23

SIAS Code IT-ASCS-F680743 Municipality of DIAMANTE. Volume number 12, document number 18 page - Francesco Montone, ferraro, 34 years son of Giuseppe Montone and of Maria Riccio Rachele Borza, filatrice, 28 years daughter of Bruno Borza and of Serafina Perrone married on 25/10/1820 Thanks for that. ...
by kaworutk3
24 Apr 2019, 06:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Lista di leva
Replies: 3
Views: 658

Re: Lista di leva

Qualcuno ha la "lista dei diamanti" di diamante, cosenza del nato nel 1861?
by kaworutk3
22 Apr 2019, 22:23

Did you try the other years? 1860 and 1862 may put the wrong year down Marty i tried all these From the Research i’ve done myself: Year of 1861 - Acquapessa, Aiello Calabro, Albidone, Alessandria di Carretro, Amantea, Amendolara, Aprigliano, Belvedere Maritimo, Calopezzati, Castrovillari, Civita, C...
by kaworutk3
22 Apr 2019, 20:56

i tried to look there couple of times, the problem is that the last professional said that it wasn't there and we would never find it. https://ibb.co/0DhqPhb
here are the pics of the pages 1,2 of diamante 1861
https://ibb.co/Qk5Vw67
https://ibb.co/fkDwQ6k
by kaworutk3
22 Apr 2019, 01:08

He said something on the emails: this record was in a "Preffetura”, so it makes me think it must be a Preffetura and not a commune, and for that we have in Calabria region - Either Cosenza, Reggio Calabria and others few.
by kaworutk3
20 Apr 2019, 10:06

i went through files of all nearby cities as maiera, spezzano albanese, tirsia, paola, no luck on that. the family had a researcher for that previously, but he was trying to ask for 500 euros to give the record that he found, he blacked out this file https://ibb.co/0DhqPhb if u can try to guess or e...
by kaworutk3
17 Apr 2019, 22:38
Topic: Birth Certificate Fedele Antonio Montone
Replies: 1
Views: 209

Birth Certificate Fedele Antonio Montone

I am trying to find a Birth Certificate of Fedele Antonio Montone, 25/08/1961, lista di leva says he was born in Diamante, but I looked for all the indexes of births on Diamante at the files of the civil records on the LDS center. I think it might be on Cosenza, but the comune doesn't answer. Is the...
by kaworutk3
14 Apr 2019, 05:28

Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone

I went to a LDS center today, but with no luck, i couldn't find the certain birth certificate made in diamante, cosenza, italy. Is there someone that can help me to find this document? I am looking for the birth certificate of Fedele Antonio Montone. born 25/08/1861 in DIAMANTE, Cosenza - Calabria. ...