Search found 485 matches

by jrbak
13 Jun 2019, 00:38
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translation of Matrimony Certificate
Replies: 5
Views: 625

Help with translation of Matrimony Certificate

I would appreciate help in the translation of the marriage certificate of my great grandfather, Luigi Negri wed to Enrichetta Pastore. Does it include the names of his father or mother and/or my great grandmother's father or mother as well? I tried to enlarge it but was unable to so hope you can use...
by jrbak
13 Jun 2019, 00:17
Topic: Need help translating Certificate of Matrimony
Replies: 1
Views: 367

Re: Need help translating Certificate of Matrimony

Hello All,
Thank you for reading my post however I do not know what happened to the attachment so I will resend it. I am new to this yet so please have patience with me. Thank you!
jrbak
by jrbak
13 Jun 2019, 00:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Locating street name origin
Replies: 4
Views: 762

Re: Locating street name origin

Thank you Italysearcher for your help. I am new to posting so I should have possibly stated more but I wanted to keep it simple. My Negri's (surname of my paternal line) have been in Piverone since at least the early 1800's and possibly earlier so I was interested in seeing if this street was named ...
by jrbak
04 Jun 2019, 01:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Locating street name origin
Replies: 4
Views: 762

Locating street name origin

Hello,
I am trying to locate the origin of the street name, Via Negri, in Piverone. Would I try writing or e-mail the municipality in Piverone or try Turin? If so, would someone be able to help me with the English to Italian translation? I thank you so much for the help.
jrbak or Mrs. Ray
by jrbak
30 May 2019, 21:52
Topic: Need help translating Certificate of Matrimony
Replies: 1
Views: 367

Need help translating Certificate of Matrimony

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would appreciate any help in translating this matrimony document of Luigi Negri and Enrichetta Pastore. I am sorry I was unable to enlarge it for you. Thank You!
Sincerely, jrbak