Search found 11 matches

by renansanson
16 Nov 2019, 09:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Replies: 17
Views: 1173

Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza

Hello all, I'm here again. I found a book that one of my ancestors from 1700's is cited. This book, however, is in Italian and almost impossible to find outside the country: LUCIO GAMBI - La popolazione delle campagne italiane in età moderna: atti del convegno della Società di demografia storica, te...
by renansanson
13 Nov 2019, 09:54
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Land and toponymics research related to my ancestors in Dueville/Montecchio Precalcino
Replies: 0
Views: 228

Land and toponymics research related to my ancestors in Dueville/Montecchio Precalcino

Hello everyone! I just figured out one of the most incredible things on my genealogy research: the place where my old ancestors had their land. It was somewhere between Via Corvo and Via Marascare as it is shown in different documents (birth and marriage certificate) in Dueville, Vicenza. (abitante ...
by renansanson
10 Nov 2019, 02:40

1712 12 Jan(uar)ij Felicianus natus hodie ex coniugibus Stefano, et Catharina Sansoni huius parochiae baptizatus fuit a me Jo(anne) Georgio Rectore huius parochiae Duarumvillarum, Patrini fuere Joseph Berna huius parochiae, et Andreina uxor Octavij(?) Natali de ista parochia. Adì 5(?) 7bre 1778 Fel...
by renansanson
10 Nov 2019, 00:18

mmogno wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 00:10
Can you post the pages complete?
Sure thing. Thank you!
by renansanson
09 Nov 2019, 12:21

Sorry guys, I'm here again. Would you mind helping me to translate these documents? Thanks.
by renansanson
28 Sep 2019, 05:17

I have to thanks Gaspare Paoletti for helping me on this research. He did an amazing job. Thanks to him, I found 3 more generation of ancestors. Thanks a lot!
by renansanson
28 Sep 2019, 05:15

Wow, amazing!! Thank you guys!! Stefano (Sanson), son of Feliciano Sanson, and of his wife Laura? (Berdin), the daughter of deceased Francesco Berdin, born today at circa? .... was baptised from me, Francesco Panizzi?, Priest. Godfather was Antonio Rizzi. (What a fantastic family photo!!!! It looks ...
by renansanson
26 Sep 2019, 01:07

Hey guys, do you know what it is written here? I can't understand this handwriting.
by renansanson
11 Jul 2019, 00:25

Thank you very much adelfio! I'll send this letter as soon as possible!
by renansanson
06 Jul 2019, 06:42

Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza

Hello, After a lot of research, I found the birth certificate of my great-great-grandfather. Photo Jul 06, 1 13 01 AM.png Giuseppe Sanson and his parents (Feliciano Sanson and Angela Zaccaria) moved to Brazil in 1887.These are my ancestors in 1906: PHOTO-2018-07-27-11-01-40.jpg I really would like t...