Search found 6 matches

by cmtanza
27 Apr 2020, 08:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise
Replies: 8
Views: 210

Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Hello, I am looking for help in finding information on Raffaele Arcamone (born abt 1820) and his wife Maria Giuseppa D'Orto (born abt 1821). I believe they were born on the Island of Ischia. I am looking for their parents names and any records regarding their birth, marriage and/or death (the same i...
by cmtanza
29 Jan 2020, 00:32
Topic: Help looking for Ancestors
Views: 378

Re: Help looking for Ancestors

I believe this is my GGFs birth record. Can someone translate it for me, please? I see his name Francesco Paolo Tanza & born in February of 1862. I cant read the writing to interpret anything else. Mother or Father, their ages/ occupations. The exact date of birth. I will take any info I can get. Th...
by cmtanza
27 Jan 2020, 21:05

Re: Help looking for Ancestors

Thank you so much Pippo!! You have helped so much but did you come across anything for my GGM? Filomena De Luise from Casamicciola? I recently learned about Antenati but I am not very good at using it yet. I am learning though. I did find that Filomenas parents are Andrea De Luise & Pasqualina Arcam...
by cmtanza
08 Jan 2020, 22:31
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Settefrati Fire
Replies: 0
Views: 131

Settefrati Fire

Hello, I am looking for information about a fire in Settefrati that was in the last 1890's - early 1900's. My GGF Pasquale Farina & GGM Anoniette (Tamburro) Farina lost 10-12 of their children in that fire. I am trying to get any information about that I can or for guidance on how to find informatio...
by cmtanza
05 Jan 2020, 22:39
Topic: De Luise and Tanza Ancestors
Replies: 1
Views: 98

De Luise and Tanza Ancestors

Hello, I am looking for help and/or information on my ancestors. I have names & DOB from American documents but am learning this information isnt always accurate. Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on th...
by cmtanza
05 Jan 2020, 04:17

Help looking for Ancestors

Hello, I am looking for help and/or information on my ancestors. I have names & DOB from American documents but am learning this information isnt always accurate. Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on th...