Search found 67 matches

by pepita.az
22 Jun 2005, 16:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Replies: 97
Views: 64151

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

suanj wrote:yes Pepita, send me all that I want see and better understand...regards suanj
Suanj,
that's done.
You should have received it by now...
by pepita.az
21 Jun 2005, 14:57

pepita: io dico di eliminare dal tuo post precedente il mio indirizzo email, perchè sul web ci sono delle persone dotate di potenti software che da TUTTE le pagine web " copiano" TUTTI gli indirizzi email per venderli alle aziende che poi mandano spamming.. suanj Suanj, what if I send ...
by pepita.az
20 Jun 2005, 21:43

suanj wrote:yes, but please to cross up my mailto on your message here, otherwise I receive the spamming!

suanj

Suanj, SCUSA!
What does this mean?
Can you say it in italiano?
by pepita.az
20 Jun 2005, 19:19

Ciao a tutti! I finally received the pictures of my family's monters and I want you to see them. There's also the envelop of Antonietta's letter to my nonno. How can I send them to you? I tryed but it answer it's too big! Baci, ALe you can scan and send by email, suanj Suanj, I knew! That's what I ...
by pepita.az
20 Jun 2005, 18:42

Ciao a tutti!
I finally received the pictures of my family's monters and I want you to see them.
There's also the envelop of Antonietta's letter to my nonno.
How can I send them to you?
I tryed but it answer it's too big!

Baci, ALe
by pepita.az
17 Jun 2005, 20:54

Dear Alessia, if you already know current house owner this is an good trace....I read many and many ship's manifest of Felici/e people and also same surname in mistaken spelling, well are some people that came from Lazio region, in particular : from Acquapendente( Roma), from Norma( Latina) San Giu...
by pepita.az
17 Jun 2005, 19:00

bellezza buongiorno, unfortunately these names don't tell me that much. (except that James Morelli you also said). I have a doubt: what if my nonno doesn't remember well? If A doesn't stand for Anotnietta/Antonia it might be another name. or Maria Antonietta, maybe... t this point, maybe, it would ...
by pepita.az
17 Jun 2005, 16:15

Hi Ale, I called the Rosemead library and the lady said there is no listing for the name Morelli in the 1948 or 1951 Temple City, telephone directories. Also, I called St. Luke's catholic church in Temple City. It is the only catholic church in the area and very close to Myrtus. They are going to r...
by pepita.az
17 Jun 2005, 15:13

Yes I understand... but I searched many time, no found Antonietta Felici on ship's manifest also with many others key search... Morelli surname, in California's deaths from 1940 to 1997 are this: name death year birthplace MORELLI, AGOSTINO 1972 ITALY MORELLI, ALTIERI 1972 ITALY MORELLI, ANTONIO 19...
by pepita.az
17 Jun 2005, 14:55

Yes I understand... but I searched many time, no found Antonietta Felici on ship's manifest also with many others key search... Morelli surname, in California's deaths from 1940 to 1997 are this: name death year birthplace MORELLI, AGOSTINO 1972 ITALY MORELLI, ALTIERI 1972 ITALY MORELLI, ANTONIO 19...
by pepita.az
16 Jun 2005, 20:49

Alessia: scrivo in italiano; fra tutti questi posting non riesco a raccapezzarmi, e vorrei aiutarti. Vediamo se ho capito bene: -Antonietta FELICI sposa Roberto MORELLI e hanno due figli: James e Dario.. Antonietta è emigrata nel 1919 all'età di 13 anni; se puoi dire il Comune esatto di Anton...
by pepita.az
16 Jun 2005, 14:46

Ale, There is still conflicting information of the person we are looking for. One avenue is to do a title search on the property and see who owned it in the 1960's. That might produce a name and answer. This has to be done in person. Or by contacting a title search company. I have no idea what they...
by pepita.az
16 Jun 2005, 14:36

Hi Ale, It turns out that the addresses 5142 and 5144 Myrtus are both part of the same duplex house. I called Temple City and found out that all the current tax bills are going to the 5142 Myrtus address. Now that we know the house still exists, there is no need to send me pictures. I cannot get to...
by pepita.az
16 Jun 2005, 14:16

Jay......sent you a pm with all the info on Myrtus Ave., if it turns out you need it, it's there. God Bless you for taking the time..... :D Ale, Keeping my fingers crossed that Jay will uncover some clues for you!!!!! Hugs, Lisa Lisa, I'm not keeping only my fingers crossed, but my whole body! :lol...
by pepita.az
16 Jun 2005, 14:12

Thanks so much Gen......I would really like to help connect this family..... so often in our search for our ancestors, past and present, I don't think we stop to realize that our families in Italy may be searching for us to. Sad in a way......to completely lose touch like that....... Lisa Lisa, I'm...