Search found 160 matches

by Maurizio
05 Dec 2002, 19:40
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Roccamorice,italy
Replies: 2
Views: 7078

Roccamorice,italy

Hy. <BR> <BR>Try this website : it\'s seems to have been realized by a Canadian community of emigrants from Roccamorice <BR> <BR>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Trail/3860/ <BR> <BR>I found it (and many other webpages) with a simple search on Google, just typing \"roccamorice\". <BR>Why...
by Maurizio
27 Nov 2002, 20:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information about Bandaccari family from Pariana
Replies: 11
Views: 9174

Looking for information about Bandaccari family from Pariana

Hi Peter.
<BR>Bandaccari, with double C
<BR>
<BR>Ciao, Maurizio
<BR>(P.S.: My wife kissed me, as usual)
by Maurizio
27 Nov 2002, 13:36
Topic: Looking for information about Bandaccari family from Pariana
Views: 9174

Looking for information about Bandaccari family from Pariana

Hi to the both of you. <BR>Peter, all the infos you gave were correct and useful, as usual. But you probably mispelled the surname. Bandacarri is not present in Italy, but according to the general Italian telephone listings there are three people or families with the surname Bandaccari. Unfortunatel...
by Maurizio
19 Nov 2002, 16:33
Topic: Missing part of me....
Replies: 5
Views: 6619

Missing part of me....

Hi Deana.
<BR>Maybe I found something interesting for you. But I\'d prefer to talk you privately... Send me a message, if you want.
<BR>Ciao, Maurizio
by Maurizio
26 Oct 2002, 12:29
Topic: pronunciation, please
Views: 14437

pronunciation, please

Hi daddy. <BR>I\'m pleased to know you appreciated your staying in Italy. Sometimes it\'s good for all of us \"natives\" that someone coming from abroad reminds us how nice it can be to live in our old country (even if I\'m sure that, at the end of your holiday, you were happy to return ho...
by Maurizio
24 Oct 2002, 19:59

pronunciation, please

HI Peter.
<BR>I\'m fine, thank-you.
<BR>We all miss you very much here, as you saw by the large amount of unanswered posts you found when coming back home.
<BR>Did you enjoy your trip in Italy?
<BR>Ciao, Maurizio
by Maurizio
23 Oct 2002, 16:50

pronunciation, please

Dont\'t forget the final accent: <BR>correct Italian spelling is Giosuè <BR> <BR>Ciao, Maurizio <BR> <BR><!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>On 2002-10-23 10:46, dhouser wrote: <BR>...
by Maurizio
15 Oct 2002, 13:01

pronunciation, please

Hello. <BR> <BR>It\'s always very difficult to explain to foreign mother tongue people the pronunciation of Italian, expecially without using the correct tool, i.e. the International Phonetic Alphabet (very good, but difficult to use). <BR>I\'ll try to do it using some samples taken from words in En...
by Maurizio
29 Aug 2002, 23:21
Topic: New to this..looking for help!
Replies: 8
Views: 24384

New to this..looking for help!

Hi Brandle, <BR>my pleasure to help you. <BR> <BR>Hey Peter, how are you? <BR>I perfectly know (and respect) your conviction that most of the people who post in this and other genealogical websites are here only to try to capitalize on your experience and knowledge in this particular subject. <BR>As...
by Maurizio
29 Aug 2002, 18:52
Topic: New to this..looking for help!
Replies: 8
Views: 24384

New to this..looking for help!

Hi Brandlelynn. <BR> <BR>As peter told you, both the villages you mentioned are located in the province of Torino, more exactly in an area called Canavese. <BR>PONT CANAVESE counts nowadays about 3.000 abitants (but they could be 4-5.000 100 years ago when your ancestors left it). Try this URL: <a h...