Thank u so much vj:-)
by Violam
07 Jul 2010, 23:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Im so worried..
Replies: 24
Views: 7451

Re: Im so worried..

Hi again, been outta the loop for awhile, so this is like new again..is there a way for me to send n get copies of the last passport articles I got..I can see the whole thing on the monitor, but when I print it out,,it cuts off my grand fathers signature and that is very important to me...any one kn...
by Violam
01 Jul 2010, 13:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian cit...
Replies: 0
Views: 1397

Italian cit...

[color=blue][/color] Hi, how can I find a copy of my Grand Fathers birth records and his Italian citiszenship papers? He was born In, Cervinaara around 1889..Name, Angelo (Charles) not sure when n where the Charles..prob in the U.S. He used more than one initial, J. G. and D. I think the J. was for ...
by Violam
01 Jul 2010, 13:33

Can anyone give me any ingo on a Frank A. Mancici in Troy, N.Y.? He was an undeertaker and also had a forgein stemship agency..alos..still having trouble copying that info on my, ' Pa'..I can see the whole page that has his signature but then when I copu it, it gets cut off. I SO want that..thank you.
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 22:14

Now I am gonna want to do research on the Mancini guy...he was an undertaken AND owned a steam ship business?? I got to learn more about him..
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 22:13

[quote="vj"]sometimes information was cut off when the passport applications were copied

page 3
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/531/74010277.jpg

picture from page 2
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2306/43621470.jpg[/quote]
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 21:22

wow, the last image says, 'not found'..plus these were good as they copied them on red paper and its very easy to read, but, it cuts off the picture of them. The page without the picture doesnt have part of the right side with info onit..is that the way it is in that book?
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 21:10

[quote="vj"]Here are the three passport pages that suanj found These should be the size that you can print On many computers you can right mouse click on the image and save it to your computer ('save picture as') page 1 http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8016/46324000.jpg page 2 http://img684.images...
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 18:55
Topic: Looking for...........
Replies: 0
Views: 1287

Looking for...........

I hope I am doing this right..looking for Marchese family, Valenti family, in either upstate N.Y. or Cervinera, Italy..anything would be greatly appreceiated. :)
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 18:50

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got here with no frustation...thans guys..I tried to copy the article/picture I was sent the other day..I only get the page of the guy I don't want..lol.......is there a way for me to get copies of these? I know the women told me she found that in a 'book'...............Im excited...
by Violam
28 Jun 2010, 00:42

Thank u, I will try this..I hate to get too frustated and not want to come back as I think I have found a 'gem' in here..:-)
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 18:58
Topic: new to this, but still want help
Replies: 41
Views: 13278

Re: new to this, but still want help

Oh wow! Cool..ok, another question..can't figure out how to get to THIS page from my home page...also, I would like to make copies of the two things u sent me..but all it is doing is making me copies of the other guys..lol like where is that 'book' its in and can I write them and ask for copies..??
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 18:46

Ok, Im getting frustated..when I click on the name under the flag, I don't get 'these' pages?? How do I get to THESE pages, when I click home, this is where I feel I should be..sorry.
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 18:05

[b] On my Mother's brothers death certificate at the bottom, next to, St Mary's is the name, FA Mancini..
by Violam
27 Jun 2010, 17:43

Oh, I meant to tell you, when I looked at the pic of, 'Pa' and Grandma, the funeral directors name is one I remember..I see it on a lot of their stuff..he must have been a good friend who stood up for them? Is that how that is done? god, Iam so sorry, I hope I don't drive u all crazy..I just can't e...